The online racing simulator
NO can't you see the quality of theirs work and mine it's not comparable mine is terible I used stickers from everywhere and they are all different qulaity, I didn't know that those skins exist I coludn't find them anywhere and I decided to make them on my one and I did
*cough* copier *cough*
Quote from Misa_DK :NO can't you see the quality of theirs work and mine it's not comparable ****mine is terible*** I used stickers from everywhere and they are all different qulaity, I didn't know that those skins exist I coludn't find them anywhere and I decided to make them on my one and I did

I don't wanna be involved in this actually but look at teh bolded,italliced and underlined word lol.Maybe that just because you repainted it XD.

And those wings look....weird..

Erm look this.The last picture(skin).It should be like that?
hey jack, i didnt know you were on lfs forums, do you have msn?
Quote from mickyc30 :hey jack, i didnt know you were on lfs forums, do you have msn?

lol check your pm.
nice find unseen, if anyone knows about having your skin stolen, its you! check ure av <---- we should start skin police, "upholding justice in the world of lfs skinning"
wow what is this? rfactor or somehting?
no its live for speed. havnt you picked that up already? oh... i thought you must have, this being the lfs forums and all
im perfectly calm
Quote from Jack555 :I don't wanna be involved in this actually but look at teh bolded,italliced and underlined word lol.Maybe that just because you repainted it XD.

And those wings look....weird..

Erm look this.The last picture(skin).It should be like that?

I thank you for that link. Helped me to find out this page. http://betogta.blogspot.com/20 ... live-for-speed-skins.html
They are republishing db skins. I could go postal.
OMG every skin from DB is there. Well at least they didnt chopped out the name of DB. They left it but they should have asked it first. On the other hand ist kinds free publicity aswell for DB.

Quote :NO can't you see the quality of theirs work and mine it's not comparable mine is terible I used stickers from everywhere and they are all different qulaity, I didn't know that those skins exist I coludn't find them anywhere and I decided to make them on my one and I did

Stop trying to defend yourself. As you stated the quality you used is terrible. You cant make a quality skin and u used the skin from Caoz.
Quote from Misa_DK :Something that you all been waiting for! or some of you, anyway without any further delay R.Miki TopSecret S15 and K.Tanaka Team Orange S15

you've been loged off then shutdown buddy! the proof is undeniable.
welcome to lfs forums! enjoy your stay
Quote from Misa_DK :bla bla bla... and yes I drive XRT in the old version of lfs so what!

If i'm not mistaking, if you look at the top left map it's the latest version of LFS.. in wich demo doesn't have XRT anymore.. right?
Quote from Sponge :If i'm not mistaking, if you look at the top left map it's the latest version of LFS.. in wich demo doesn't have XRT anymore.. right?

Digital speedo on a road car is a big giveaway, so you're not right.
Quote from beefyman666 :Digital speedo on a road car is a big giveaway, so you're not right.

oeps.. your right.. srry
Quote from J@tko :You can hotlap on the demo

Youre sure ??? Here it says different :

Quote :This download will initially act as an S2 demo, allowing access to 3 cars and 1 track environment only. If you want to access all the other content, a license must be bought. Please see the 'Read Before You Buy' and 'Buy Online' pages for more information on licenses.

NOTICE this: Keep on topic please.
Quote from niels1 :Youre sure ??? Here it says different :

Yep, hotlapping is allowed, on both my Patch V install and my locked Patch Y install
made this 1.. i like it but i im out of uploads so i can't use it online, so i would appreciate it if some one else would, but any way it's a simple s15. body kit by NK3zomg. hope u like.
Attached images
XRT_mybest.jpg
When u use someones work its custom you credits to the guy who really made it. Its nice from you you wrote it down but better is if you give credits in skin. So anyone how uses it sees who made that bodykit.

Well at least you took the courtisy to thank yhe guy for the bodykit.
haha thats my bodykit
THanks for using it.

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG