The online racing simulator
Here's a shot of my XRR skin "Rising Sun". I also have XRG and XRT versions of it for every XR variation.
I wish I drove the car more often so I could use these
Attached images
skin_risingsun.jpg
Agh! Demons! Kill them with a stick!
Oh no, evil, little evil people. Take it away its horrible!
lol
Quote from Viesturs :

OMFG!

:chairs:
fast and the furious tokyo drift Silvia skin
Smurfen Skin Production presents:

FnF tokyo drift siliva skin

Enjoy!
spent a while on it.
Attached images
07.jpg
silvia1.jpg
silvia2.jpg
XRT_fnftdsilvia.jpg
Nice job, but the C-West decal on the bonnet appears to be screwed up.
i didnt find eny decal like it, so i made it myself ,its not exactly the same but its pretty good i think
more comments?
The Concept thing on the roof is very low quality. Other not bad, but it'd be kind of cooler if you make some of the newer and different RS*R skins as this one is done alot.
My thoughts is that you miss a few extremly minor parts but small things can change alot. The transition between the front of the car to the middle on th design is supposed to curv a little rather than just a straight looking thing, if thats understood at all. I don't think that the design is supposed to go onto the 'panal' part of the car either, maybe do somthing with that. The paste on lights on the side of the car is slightly off as it should be kind of curving upward. Not bad though otherwise.
why skin the ugly car
My XRT JDM skin
Here's a little JDM skin i made. I didn't make the blue and pink vinyl. It was made by Alucard and it looks fantastic!
Quote from FallenReaper :My thoughts is that you miss a few extremly minor parts but small things can change alot. The transition between the front of the car to the middle on th design is supposed to curv a little rather than just a straight looking thing, if thats understood at all. I don't think that the design is supposed to go onto the 'panal' part of the car either, maybe do somthing with that. The paste on lights on the side of the car is slightly off as it should be kind of curving upward. Not bad though otherwise.

hmm, i understand what u are saying, i can see them myself now
My First Paint. And post , lol
Well i have been painting NR2003 and rFactor cars for some time now. Thought i try my hand at LFS cars.

I know this Paint has been done before, but i thought i would add some things i have not seen. like the hood scoops i added.

Attached images
XRT_F&FSupra copy.jpg
F&F Surpra.jpg
Nice skin, although you forgot a piece above the a-pillar, against the roof, the added blinkers you did there really is out of place, well, the purple thingy. That's about it
Nice work on the skin - but that's an S1 template, not an S2 template. (I only noticed it when I realised it was GonePostal's template. The wheels gave it away )

I'd suggest throwing that on an S2 template, because the mapping is different.
Quote from MAGGOT :Nice work on the skin - but that's an S1 template, not an S2 template. (I only noticed it when I realised it was GonePostal's template. The wheels gave it away )

I'd suggest throwing that on an S2 template, because the mapping is different.

Oh OK.. yea when i put it on the game there was this black spot in the back.

Can you tell me where i can get S2 templates? Please
Master Skinnerz

Skinning kits in 2048 res, as well as LFS sponsor packs are there. Check out the forums, and start up a Garage to showcase your skins there, too
Skins I have made so far
stop taking other people's work and calling it your own, i have this skin from a long time ago. it's not your work...
And you don't have to make a new thread for it either. There are topics for every car already where you can post it in.
shit man i love you!!! i was just about to make that skin too!! awesome slap on and the decals are perfect. thanks man!!

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG