The online racing simulator
That actually looks good like that lmao
Shitterstock... really?

Big grin
Show my designs!
Well. I don't have the S2 License to show you my skins in game. So i use the LFS Viewer to show us! I hope you like it. I accept some request!Wink
Attached images
Diseño8.png
Diseño7.png
Quote from Fasteeer22 :Well. I don't have the S2 License to show you my skins in game. So i use the LFS Viewer to show us! I hope you like it. I accept some request!Wink

Quite nice, I like the scratchy texture on it!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :After realising I hadn't fired up adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for over a year I decided to get back into it.

I also realised it had been over year since I even fired up LFS.
Im a bit rusty so here is my go at it since I stopped about 2 years ago.

Hope some of you can handle the pink. Tilt

Welcome backThumbs up

Quote from Fasteeer22 :Well. I don't have the S2 License to show you my skins in game. So i use the LFS Viewer to show us! I hope you like it. I accept some request!Wink

Nice job!
I present my new skins for XRT. I hope you like it.Shy
Attached images
Skin D1GP-1 Preview.jpg
Skin D1GP-2 Preview.jpg
como puedo suvir un skins
HMA - TwearkStallion RX7 FC3S.
I made this replica of the Tweark Stallion RX7 FC3 2017 by Hoonigan! I hope you like it and if you can upload the XRG version to LFSW i really would be very grateful.Thumbs up
Attached images
lfs_00000001.jpg
lfs_00000003.jpg
XRT_TwearkStallion.jpg
XRG_TwearkStallion.jpg
Nice skin, but posting cracked content and vob mods is not advised
Quote from johneysvk :Nice skin, but posting cracked content and vob mods is not advised

"Don't edit this skin" - That always makes me chuckle when it comes from a cracker. May as well just release it for all the notice I'll ever take in those circumstances.
Quote from Fasteeer22 :I made this replica of the Tweark Stallion RX7 FC3 2017 by Hoonigan! I hope you like it and if you can upload the XRG version to LFSW i really would be very grateful.Thumbs up

I was wondering if anyone compress this skin to 1024 instead of 2048???
why would you do that ryan? and why cant you do it, it is really easy to do...
Quote from johneysvk :Nice skin, but posting cracked content and vob mods is not advised

Thanks, and I dont use any crack its only the XRG with a VOB mod and tweak.. And if I remember correctly now the version "0.6R" allows you to use tweaks online. Smile

Quote from Racon :"Don't edit this skin" - That always makes me chuckle when it comes from a cracker. May as well just release it for all the notice I'll ever take in those circumstances.

If it says not to be edited, it is because as it was done it should be left. At no time have I put photos using an XRT or other car that does not have the demo, I am Demo License user, I think it says it in the watermark in the photograph. Can not you read?
Attached images
lfs_00000006.jpg
lfs_00000005.jpg
Quote from DATBOIRYAN :I was wondering if anyone compress this skin to 1024 instead of 2048???

Here is the low-res version.Thumbs up
Attached images
XRG_TwearkStallion.jpg
XRT_TwearkStallion.jpg
Quote from Fasteeer22 :Thanks, and I dont use any crack its only the XRG with a VOB mod and tweak.. And if I remember correctly now the version "0.6R" allows you to use tweaks online.

While forum rules still does not allow you to post pictures of VOB mods,check yourself here:
https://www.lfs.net/forum/rules - rule 1.5

Otherwise here's a suggestion - download CMX viewer from https://www.lfs.net/downloads - it's a freeware,everyone can use it,so you can make skins for all cars and present them with screenshots from it without the "cracker" tag you brought on yourself now.
Quote from Eclipsed :While forum rules still does not allow you to post pictures of VOB mods,check yourself here:
https://www.lfs.net/forum/rules - rule 1.5

Otherwise here's a suggestion - download CMX viewer from https://www.lfs.net/downloads - it's a freeware,everyone can use it,so you can make skins for all cars and present them with screenshots from it without the "cracker" tag you brought on yourself now.

Take a little time and go to the previous page "observe" a post made by me where it says that I do not have a damn S2 License and for that reason I use the LFS Viewer. So please do not come believing that we do not know how to use this game.
Ok,fair enough. But you should also take a little time and observe the forum rules,so we can also believe that you know how to use forum. Wink

Vob mod aside, there is a public tweak app allowing xrg exterior exchange for xrt or xrr (by pressing a button), whose usage isn't restricted by license type. Looking at the custom wheels used in the shots, it's obviously an xrg with xrt body.
@Fasteeer22: It's a vob mod, and the rules are very clear on this - delete the infringing images from your posts, or run the risk of being permanently banned from the forum.

There's nothing stopping you from using mods in private, but you need to comply with the forum rules at all times.
Quote from nikec :Vob mod aside, there is a public tweak app allowing xrg exterior exchange for xrt or xrr (by pressing a button), whose usage isn't restricted by license type. Looking at the custom wheels used in the shots, it's obviously an xrg with xrt body.

how am i supposed to tell it's xrg if it looks like xrt then lol?
don't see how the wheels tell it's obviously an XRG either.

sorry if i wrongly accused you of cracking the game, but i think it's easy to see where i come from
-
(MKRYDR) DELETED by MKRYDR : Updated

Designs And Graphics

HERT RX7 from Hoonigan 2017 Replica, 97% accurate. There is one missing sponsor and no url on the bonnet, other then that it's accurate

I know we not suppose to use the [IMG] tag but every time i try upload a attachment in XR Skins i get a error.
Hoonigan S**t car.
Attached images
XRT_RF_Gb.jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG