The online racing simulator
Quote from falkentaka :to get on with this, the guy sended me some ''explanation'' in a PM, here it is. my answer to the PM is under the quote.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't really believe that the maker of that skin was your friend at first, this was a skin from Initial D movie, I know the maker of this skin. Second you can never use someone his skin for a new one, doesn't matter how plain it is. And ofcourse it's not the same skin as it used to be, you pretty much ruined the original skin. I don't wonna be rude or something but ripping someone's skin is very lame and stupid...

Don't even discuss it anymore, I know you ripped it.
Greetz
Taka

Off Topic:
He sended me PM too PM
------------------------------------------------------
Doom 3 Skin...
This is an edit of the XRG_AE86 Clear skin, my good friend owns that skin, but I edited it and made it COMPLETELY different almost. Thankyou.

You just need to Admit that you edit The Funtex Trueno one :-) Greetz!
btw:sorry for the off topic
Just finished yet another Skyline replica, this time the Calsonic Skyline. It's a bit of a mix between the R33 and R34. Thanks to unseen for a few of the decals.

2048 and render attached.

Already uploaded to LFSWorld.

Do NOT edit.

Enjoy.
Attached images
XRR_CalsonicGTR.jpg
XRR_CalsonicGTR_render.jpg
Looks pretty ''noiz''.
Waouh... Very nice !
Beefyman, you are on a roll thanks!
A couple more still to come.

Glad you like them so far.
wow awesome skin!
Doom 3 Skin Topic Closer
Ok, I didn't mean for the skin to look like the AE86 Akin, that IS a good skin, but I didn't want it to look like it. Now since you all are complaining (WITH reason) I'm going to completely DELETE the skin for good, I will remake it from a blank skin, and post it back, then I don't wanna here this bull anymore! Thanks!
Can someone upload it?
Attached images
XRT_Dragonstail.jpg
mafiozi you can read?
then read what is standing on skinfile it says "do not edit" which you ignored.

it is an xrt anyway.
Someones got owned. :margesimp
Ah, i'm so shame about my country in times like this ..
Sorry...Wrong file...Can you upload another?...I changed it
New skin!
Just finished a new skin of mine, didnt take that long to make, but I still think it turned out to be pretty nice.
The skin is public, so feel free to use it, but dont edit it please.
Also please comment on the skin, so I can improve my future skins
Attached images
XRT_NDCM1024.jpg
Math1js.jpg
/me likes
Upload this skin please
Attached images
XRG_Dragonstail.jpg
it is an xrt, too..
Now it's XRG...Upload it pls
-
(BastianB) DELETED by BastianB
Fantasy XRT drift team skin. Quick job, just to fill some time...
Feel free to edit

Edit: Hope there isnt already a team with this name! In case sorry, will remove.
Attached images
XRTTeamPrev.jpg
XRT_XRTTeam.jpg
Upload this please
Attached images
XRG_Dragonstail.jpg
No.
Quote from Mafiozi :Upload this please

stop posting your skin here i think atm nobody will upload it for you..
Hey, i made this for a friend. please somebody give me a comment on how my skins are doin. and to re-asure you its for the xrt......
Attached images
pinksilvia.jpg
pinksilvia2.jpg
Quote from Tibble :Hey, i made this for a friend. please somebody give me a comment on how my skins are doin. and to re-asure you its for the xrt......

Nice skin but it need some improvement. First of all it seems kind of low res. You should may be use higher rest carbon fiber for the hood and take care of the adjustement. The fake light are also low res but i think you can't do anything about that If you have time you can also flip the sponsors markers. I always find silly to see sponsors putted in the wrong way ...

It's strange, the skin you've posted in the render section seems more high res.

Finaly:
What the heck is that wing? Is this modded car? You shouldn't post it like that... Unless you want to start a flamming thread and see a thouasen post asking for getting it.
i think i might have just taken the screenshot with the 1024x LFS world version, and yes it is modded with the XRR wing AND Rollcage for XRT..... a little birdy told me where to get it and shortly after caught amnesia
i also have an Ectype body kit version pictured here.......
Attached images
pinkectype.jpg
pinkectype2.jpg
wrong placement for skin sry for junk post

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG