The online racing simulator
Well, IMO it's made for Zeek, because it's said on top of the Door and at the rear bumper.
Probably you still will get owned.
Quote from feat :Well, IMO it's made for Zeek, because it's said on top of the Door and at the rear bumper.
Probably you still will get owned.

ty

and yes the skin was made for me thats why my name is on it
yep, so own me didn´t know his name is zeek so.. *putting pants down*
Quote from BastianB :yep, so own me didn´t know his name is zeek so.. *putting pants down*

lol my racer name is Zeek or ZeekDaGeek
<----
man i don´t care what your racername is, i apologize, and now it is ok..
Cheers mates.
Quote from BastianB :man i don´t care what your racername is, i apologize, and now it is ok..

Quote from LFSn00b :It IS an illegal mod because it changes the possibility to add downforce in XRR and it is not approved by mods.

You can already change downforce in the XRR.

Anyway, cut the chitchat and post some skins?
Quote from LFSn00b :It IS an illegal mod because it changes the possibility to add downforce in XRR and it is not approved by mods.

it doesnt add anything to xrt though xt with xrr wing is still same xrt

The aerodynamics are coded to the cars in their handling and speed characteristics, I don't think that Scawen has coded virtual "air" and changing a model will change the wind resistance and downforce.

However - it is an illegal mod because the LFS team strongly disagree with modding of their game and posting it here will most likely result in you being banned from the forums or worse, your license being revoked.
New Skinz
ok, these skins are completely mine and they both took only about 20 minutes each (I am new to LFS) they aren't bad, but they could use some work. One skin represents Doom 3 and the other represents some of the brands from my custom pc.
Quote from Moses The Great :ok, these skins are completely mine and they both took only about 20 minutes each (I am new to LFS) they aren't bad, but they could use some work. One skin represents Doom 3 and the other represents some of the brands from my custom pc.

this skins are much better Contunie making skins ,Master skinners kit may help you for easily making high res.skins

OMG LFSNOOB SHUT UP!!!.
We don't use it for racing!!, its a "DRIFTING MOD"
Shut up, your mad because you don't have it.
Oh my god, guys !
Do you even remember what's the title of thread ?
Come on, shut up or go continue this at chat or something ..
Yet another Skyline replica, this time the Team Zexel R33.

2048 and render attached.

Already uploaded to LFSWorld.

Do NOT edit.

Enjoy.
Attached images
XRR_TeamZexelR33.jpg
XRR_TeamZexelR33_render.jpg
nice looks oldschool some way
loving the replicas wayne, keep up the good work mate
hy

its my bmw skin

don´t see any skin sry
it took almos 5min to see the pic it downloads it veeeery slowly..
you should use photobucet or something..
Again here...
Wow a long time without making a XR skin, well here is my version of the Supra from The Fast and The Furious, for XRR, is for fanatics of the movie series (like Me:nod it looks amazing in game and i can say that the orange colour is exactly like the real one, plz if you will use it, DON´T EDIT, PLZ! it took me like 2 hours for making, and i posted it here only for ask what you think about it.

The skin is Public (of course, i hate private skins and i will never post one of those, PUBLIC RULEZ!) and it is in LFSWorld, so dont worry about it when using it online.

Hope you like it,

Adolfo Herrera.
Attached images
XRR-TFATF_SUPRA_PREV.jpg
XRR_TFATF-SUPRA.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :Who said i don't have it? I know where to get it and i had it installed but i removed it because it removed the downforce bar from XRR and i didnt know how much DF each setup had.
And i'm not mad because i don't have it, I'm mad because people are showing it off like an immature kid who just got a new bike and wants to show it off.

And if you don't believe me, have an image of the XRT, kid.

How many times do i have to say it, their not being immature kids, they are "SHOWING" their skin and just so happens to have the mod.
So stop crying about it if you use it too, its a drifting mod, not a racing mod so deal with it.
Quote from ADOLF1612 :Wow a long time without making a XR skin, well here is my version of the Supra from The Fast and The Furious, for XRR, is for fanatics of the movie series (like Me:nod it looks amazing in game and i can say that the orange colour is exactly like the real one, plz if you will use it, DON´T EDIT, PLZ! it took me like 2 hours for making, and i posted it here only for ask what you think about it.

The skin is Public (of course, i hate private skins and i will never post one of those, PUBLIC RULEZ!) and it is in LFSWorld, so dont worry about it when using it online.

Hope you like it,

Adolfo Herrera.

took some better pics for you and the skin is low-res next time make it 2048 rather then 1024

oh!
Well i make my skins in 1024 because LFSworld and for taking less time to make they, and for use less space in my hard drive, anyway thanks for the pics they are cool .

Annother thing, where i can find those tinted windows? they looks amazing?

Adolfo Herrera.

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG