The online racing simulator
XRT based on a Minolta Levin AE86.

I'm not an overly huge fan of the slap on grille/lights but thought I would give it a go.

Will have a XRG version done shortly, so watch this space.

EDIT: XRG now finished and preview pic updated.

Enjoy.
Attached images
XRT_MinoltaAE86.jpg
XRG_MinoltaAE86.jpg
XRG+XRT_MinoltaAE86_Prev.jpg
not to shabby my beffyman freind
Skins
can some one make me skin for my team <DKS> please
Introducing..

The XR SE.

Adds a power sunroof, dual-zone climate control, leather, power tilt/telescoping steering wheel, heated seats/mirrors, rain-sensing wipers!

..or just a sunroof.

Nice and simple, nothing great, already uploaded to LFSW. Converts perfectly for all the XRs.

Don't ask for any screenshots, since it's pretty straight-forward hehe. And sorry for the whole "no shadow" thing..
Attached images
XRG_SUNROOF.JPG
Quote from Mithras :Introducing..

The XR SE.

Adds a power sunroof, dual-zone climate control, leather, power tilt/telescoping steering wheel, heated seats/mirrors, rain-sensing wipers!

..or just a sunroof.

Nice and simple, nothing great, already uploaded to LFSW. Converts perfectly for all the XRs.

Don't ask for any screenshots, since it's pretty straight-forward hehe. And sorry for the whole "no shadow" thing..

cool. any previews?
XR Turbo Touring Edition!
Funny Markz that you did this, just as I was going to release my 'XR Touring Edition' . Anyway, here it is. Inspired by the Touring FD3S ( An optional package Mazda offered for the 93-94 Mazda RX-7). If features a sunroof, side canards and rear aerodynamics (From TeazR).

*It's already on LFS World so don't upload it!*
[can some one make me skin for my team please
My XRT
Attached images
XRT_STARZ.jpg
But what is with interface??
what do you think of this one? shame its my private skin :P
Attached images
lfs_00000477.jpg
lfs_00000478.jpg
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :what do you think of this one? shame its my private skin :P

thats nice how u get the paint effect like that?
Hey Zach that looks great man nice paint flake effect looks real nice unless its ur GFX card anyways maybe try it in a different color combo it might turn out better cause Im not a big fan of green and black but its ur choice man

Keep up the good work!

Quote from R34king :Hey Zach that looks great man nice paint flake effect looks real nice unless its ur GFX card anyways maybe try it in a different color combo it might turn out better cause Im not a big fan of green and black but its ur choice man

Keep up the good work!

what paint effect? its a solid colour. maybe its my fantastic computer!
You're first skin?

It's a bit dull if you don't mind me saying.. but it's a start
nice start!
I used to do gradients too, and I still suck. And i STILL try with gradients... They are the only thing that is retard proof.
Nice work there Riders
i got a cool 1 for xrr Its a muddy skin =P
Attached images
XRR_MUDDY.jpg
a public xrr skin from me

Attached images
XRR_ritzcracker.jpg
Quote from mutt107 :a public xrr skin from me

meh, its alright. BTW, what program do u use for skinning?
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG