The online racing simulator
Quote from LineR32 :My new XRT skin, was trying out some ghost flames.

Looks good, although i think would look better as a base to a skin instead of just a skin, but thats personal taste.

off topic - That looks like Death on the bonnet (i mean as in terry pratchett discworld Death)
Very nice skin, would look better if the stripes were centered IMO
Quote from Greboth :Looks good, although i think would look better as a base to a skin instead of just a skin, but thats personal taste.

off topic - That looks like Death on the bonnet (i mean as in terry pratchett discworld Death)

Thanks for the comments guys, but I was only testing it out. I've done a BF1 with the same pic of Death on the side of it and I added some ghost flames to that BF1 skin, they're on the side pods. I got the pic of Death out of a Logon screen from www.wincustomize.com.

I've got the anime of Terry Pratchets Soul Music, might get some screens of Death on that bike and try and do a skin from them.
XR skins, not skins for the XFG
so this is my next skin
waiting for comments
(silvia lights made by damienFALKEN)
ENJOY

IF U WANT TO EDIT THE SKIN - ASK ME FIRST
Attached images
screen_sun1.JPG
screen_sun2.JPG
screen_sun4.JPG
XRT_SUNsilvia.jpg
screen_sun3.JPG
ignore these four words
hgow about trying to make the textures match up properly when the stripes go fromt he hood to the nose?
So, as my first post on lfsforum.net, I post my best skins so far.
They are privat, so no need to ask.

1st, my Queens of the Stonage Fanskin, simple but cool

2nd, my Audi S1 "Tribute" Skin

What do you think??
Quote from DamienFalken :Hello! i'm New here!
But i got my Own SKINS for y'a all(edited by my self, i lose around 3 day's for that),
so here u go:

Nissan S14:
http://img251.imageshack.us/my ... xrtdamienskins14d1hw8.jpg

Nissan S15:
http://img264.imageshack.us/my ... xrtdamienskins15d1to6.jpg

PLEASE COMMENT what do u think about it.
(fell free to use,but please don't change it) (ma bicz f@zer)

Nice ones, but the RE logos on the front and back are RX-7 tuners, and if it is a s15 then they really shouldn't be there.
Touge_87 Skin (Public)
This is my 4th skin i think that i have ever made :lol:
Touge_87 Skin

Do not Rename!

Add into your skins_x folder and skins since i made this for public use.

Enjoy :P
Sory for pic quality i did use a bad program to save the pics cos photoshop wouldnt open but i have to do somthing to fix it so ill do that soon.
So i am sory for quality but the skin is fine when its on.
Here are some Screenies:
PIC 1
PIC 2
PIC 4
PIC 5
PIC 6
My XRT skin. I would say it's mainly for drifting, but whatever.

Hope you like it illepall
~Bryan~
I like the skin man!!!! Clean simple...
XRT Rainbow Car
thats one nice skin!
#890 - JMH
How can i get this skin to the game?
download it and put to LFS/data/skin/ folder.. thanrun LFS and in garage click on left new color(s) and than is down color button.. there is skin.. click on default and search your skin.. next use white color and it's all...
lol looks like u drew on it??? like a printer draw then scan it lol.... needs work specialy the headlights
Btoryo, I love your avatar!
its my first skin take it easy on me..lol im using paint and also a finger mouse on a laptop
Quote from joegto :its my first skin take it easy on me..lol im using paint and also a finger mouse on a laptop

Get a better CF texture (attached) and try use something that uses vector graphics rather than paint. Photoshop or GIMP (free alternative) would be best. Also make sure that you skin in 2048*2048 and size down to 1024*1024 for uploading.
Attached images
cf019.jpg
Quote from xWolFx :Get a better CF texture (attached) and try use something that uses vector graphics rather than paint. Photoshop or GIMP (free alternative) would be best. Also make sure that you skin in 2048*2048 and size down to 1024*1024 for uploading.

Thats Carbon Fibre O.o
I recommend mine. (fits 2048x2048)
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=300870#post300870
First Skin Lads
WHAT DO YA ALL THINK LADS AND LADIES MY FIRST SKINEROMO
Attached images
xrt_chro.jpg
Quote from weemanoo :WHAT DO YA ALL THINK LADS AND LADIES MY FIRST SKINEROMO

I THINK YOU DONT HAVE TO SCREAM WE CAN HEAR YOU!!!!!

(Seriously.Caps lock-set to off.)

And about your skin,well,it just doesn't seem like much effort.
Thought he meant a 1ST skin then :o

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG