The online racing simulator
Quote from Bean0 :Thanks for the comments guys, I'm chuffed with how that one came out

I must say that it is a very IMPRESSIVE job
Very cute : BRAVO !!
Next up in my recent effort to make some euro touring car skins:
ETCC Wurth-Zakspeed capri colours for the XRR (which I cant even use untill I buy a license:shrug.
Attached images
XRR_Wurth.jpg
XRR_Wurth_preview.JPG
ETCC Wurth-Zakspeed capri colours for the XRT (which you can even with demo )
Quote from 1V4NH03 :Next up in my recent effort to make some euro touring car skins:
ETCC Wurth-Zakspeed capri colours for the XRR (which I cant even use untill I buy a license:shrug.

Nice skin keep the good work up

Quote from Riders Motion :ETCC Wurth-Zakspeed capri colours for the XRT (which you can even with demo )

Why did you post up the same skin file? iirc xrr and xrt aren't perfect and some things need changing.
Quote from 1V4NH03 :Next up in my recent effort to make some euro touring car skins:

which will go hand in hand with mine.
Attached images
XRR_karus.jpg
Cool! Thanks, I was already planning to do that one too...no need anymore I guess.
-
(PL4T1NuM_PR1NC3) DELETED by PL4T1NuM_PR1NC3
-
(ZixeL) DELETED by ZixeL
Here's my latest ETCC car: Liqui-Moly Zakspeed Turbo Capri
.. I promise this will be the last zakspeed capri livery I will make for a while.
Attached images
liquicapri3.JPG
Liquimoly_preview.JPG
XRR_Liquimoly.jpg
A quick Rothmans XRR.

Preview and 2048 skin attached as usual.

Enjoy.
Attached images
XRR_rothmansrep_prev.jpg
XRR_rothmansrep.jpg
Another from me, this time the XRT loosely based on the Cat Racing truck.

Preview and 2048 skin attached.

Enjoy.
Attached images
XRT_CatRacing_prev.jpg
XRT_CatRacing.jpg
Our team skin. IT IS PRIVATE BY THE WAY....
Those Capri skins are superb. They were great cars in the days, a few of them actually still participate in races
Bean0 made it for him...
I'm really getting bored with stupid comments like that. What the **** is the difference between you and me? You paid £22 to get privilege of having more tracks and cars, is it a ****ing reason to always blast us?!?!?!?! Hell if you're not happy just shut your ****ing idiot S2 licensed mouth! illepall

And yeah, I am really happy of the work Bean0 did
Quote from Riders Motion :I'm really getting bored with stupid comments like that. What the **** is the difference between you and me? You paid £22 to get privilege of having more tracks and cars, is it a ****ing reason to always blast us?!?!?!?! Hell if you're not happy just shut your ****ing idiot S2 licensed mouth! illepall

WOW a demo racer FLAMIIN LoL PPl buy license cause they want more challenging stuff As for u.. ummm idk bt u LoL

Nd Bean0 great job
He's right, and if you (Anik360) want to defend the name of S2 licensed racers around here, better learn how to typ correctly and/or spell.

Back to topic now
Quote from Riders Motion :I'm really getting bored with stupid comments like that. What the **** is the difference between you and me? You paid £22 to get privilege of having more tracks and cars, is it a ****ing reason to always blast us?!?!?!?! Hell if you're not happy just shut your ****ing idiot S2 licensed mouth! illepall

Honestly, I think his comments about "pretty good skin for a demo racer" was a compliment more than anything else!!!! It's not often that you see Demo racers so devoted to the game, and perhaps he thought that was a damned nice skin for a demo racer to use. You see?

I don't think that guy knew that someone else made it.
Quote from TheLove :Thank you

no problem ^^

all i meant with my "pretty good skin for a demo racer" that it IS a good skin , you rarely see good skins on demo racers...

and i didnt notice that it was made by Bean0

Once you have recovered your temper and dignity, maybe you will see this is a little over-reaction to a simple comment which I think was meant in the first place as a compliment. Please calm down, we all love you here. Now breathe deep. Slowly. Thats better.
Make skins not war :hippy:
I'm not angry if some says:

Good skin mate!

But it's gets boring that you'll always have to add:

Good skin for a demo racer
Quote from Havokki :pretty good skin for a demo racer

Quote from LFSn00b :No-one did that... illepall

he did that.but ill stick with Blackout:Make skins not war :hippy:
Quote from Riders Motion :I'm not angry if some says:

Good skin mate!

But it's gets boring that you'll always have to add:

Good skin for a demo racer

i meant that you rarely see demo racers making skins that good.
cause they are not devoted to the game as much as S2 racers are...

and dont start flaming about that comment :/
My new XRT skin, was trying out some ghost flames.
Attached images
Death skin1.JPG
Death skin2.JPG

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG