The online racing simulator
Quote from macsy :No, I think he is using some sophisticated software, you can tell by the anti-aliased brushwork. Bad skin doesn't always mean bad software. And yes, the skin is bad. I mean, it's just red with some text on.

You maybe havent noticed, but the skinner is 11 years old So dont simplify his skin like that. When i started skinning, hell it was the worst skin i've ever seen. This guy understood some of the basics right on the first try (brushes, synced text and using prokits) with only that age. So to conclude this i say, you suck dude.
Quote from Markus98 :This is my first skin:laola:!!

Your skin is excellent for a beginning. Don't let these guys crush you down.
You need to "eat much more spinach" to beat pro's, but you alredy beaten me, and lots of other guys, who can't make a skin themselves.
Just keep on track, and one day you will probably be a pro skinner.
Quote from EliteAti :You maybe havent noticed, but the skinner is 11 years old So dont simplify his skin like that. When i started skinning, hell it was the worst skin i've ever seen. This guy understood some of the basics right on the first try (brushes, synced text and using prokits) with only that age. So to conclude this i say, you suck dude.

Brushes? Well that is pretty basic, yeah. Prokits are great, but there's not much evidence that he used them (blackmask-wise, that is). And ok, synced text is good, but it's still not something to be parading about.
So ok, I might have been a little rough with Markus (hey, I'm a Finn), and I'm sorry 'bout that. But still, the skin (as a skin) is bad. You really can't argue with that.
Quote from Sponge :Thanks!

I'm updating it at the moment.. had some pics of other LEGO figures laying around, so I'm putting those on it as well

Try getting some lego bricks in there, the textures on the tops of them is great if you can get a detailed picture of them
Quote from brandons48 :Try getting some lego bricks in there, the textures on the tops of them is great if you can get a detailed picture of them

Thanks I'm thinking of replacing the plain red on the hood for the 'texture' of the top of a lego brick/plate I also got rid of the text on the side, but can't think of what to use to fill the space I have now between the 2 lego figures on both sides..

I think I'll start a wip topic this weekend
Nice work dude!
Thanks!
Nice one
i got bored...
(im not professional skinner, try to understand )

feel free to use
Attached images
XRT_smiile.jpg
SMIILE HISPEED.jpg
SMIILE SLIDE.jpg
Hi all!

A new updated version of my Lego XRT! I added some logo's changed some stuff, but wasn't able to do the 'Lego plate' texture But I think it's pretty nice the way it is now

Hope you'll like it!

skin file
Attached images
preview Lego XRT2.jpg
Only 1024x1024?
Oops.. fixed
here's my skin, just got into doing this but criticism is welcome
Attached images
XRT_XRT.jpg
Thanks!
-
(Gelin SWE) DELETED by Gelin SWE
Just finnished this one.

Please tell me what you think!
Attached images
SNYGGT.jpg
vob mod rearwing looks crap.. but the skin is pretty nice
Skin for XRT
Hi , it's a skin i made for my personal use , but i desided to share it with others also , i replaced my names with other decals It may have some bugs , but i'll fix them if i get time !

Skin and screenshots are in attachments ...

EDIT : skin is now in 2048x2048 resolution !
Attached images
lfs_00000064.jpg
lfs_00000065.jpg
lfs_00000066.jpg
XRT_JK Pvos.jpg
my new XRG simple skin

l200 @ All your skins are nice, but they're 1024x1024... Why don't you make them in 2048x2048? I'm telling you this, 'cos many people uses resolution higher then 1024x1024 and the skin gets blurry.
Quote from Sponge :vob mod rearwing looks crap.. but the skin is pretty nice

Yeah i noticed. It's inpossible to make it one-coloured. Although the XRT looks far more sexy with it.

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG