The online racing simulator
good work teaz-R!
is the RB4 splitfire skin in your album private or public?it looks pretty good!
it's public
This skin is based on the 1991 787 Mazda race car. It's a Le Mans style car so the skin isn't exactly made for saloon cars so skinning this was interesting. The white dotted lines took a long time to get lined up and I had to use some pretty interesting techniques to get them half way acceptable.

Get the Skin HERE
Attached images
XRR_Renown1_Front.jpg
I like it! But errr, do you take requests?
Quote from hrtburnout :I like it! But errr, do you take requests?

LOL requests? Well I'm always looking for ideas BUT - I would have to like it (the idea) before I would do it.
Well, could you do a Hamtaro skin for the XRT and FZ5? Click here if you don't know what I mean : )
Starion skins for XRG and XRT...
Attached images
XRGStarion.jpg
XRG_Starion.jpg
XRTStarion.jpg
XRT_Starion.jpg
Quote from hrtburnout :Well, could you do a Hamtaro skin for the XRT and FZ5? Click here if you don't know what I mean : )

Ugh, not my taste I'm afraid.
Quote from hrtburnout :Well, could you do a Hamtaro skin for the XRT and FZ5? Click here if you don't know what I mean : )

Hmmm, I might just have a go at that... Haven't made a new skin in a while and this might be different.

Don't expect anything fast though! (kinda like your team application, Burnout , sorry that kinda died But I see you found another one )
Well, I used to be a member of [R1] in S1 but everyone decided to quit
But some time ago another former member and I revived it and updated the team skins and stuff
But errr, thanks Bob, really appreciate it

Quote from ZED28 :Ugh, not my taste I'm afraid.

Lol! I'm obsessed of Hamtaro :P
Quote from Bean0 :Starion skins for XRG and XRT...

Great skins!

Well, if you don't mind I started on the XRR, I'll adapt it later on, don't worry .

What do you think, Burnout?

p.s. I got all the sponsors from the 'partners' part of the hamtaro site...
Attached images
HamtaroPrev1.jpg
HamtaroPrev2.jpg
XRR_Hamtaro.jpg
weeeeeh funny skin Bob
Quote from bobvanvliet :Well, if you don't mind I started on the XRR, I'll adapt it later on, don't worry .

What do you think, Burnout?

p.s. I got all the sponsors from the 'partners' part of the hamtaro site...

I like it One thing is that I won't use the XRR skin as much as I do the XRT. - Look at my sig and av
Well look what the cat dragged in! It's an XRT adaptation:

P.S. And a slightly altered XRR one, with green rollcage for the heck of it.
Attached images
XRT_Hamtaro.jpg
XRR_Hamtaro.jpg
Thanks Bob! Awesome job on these skins
Razors Edge Flame - Thrower skin
My Razors Edge skin.

It started off as a Bruce Cambel (from EvilDead2) skin with the chainsaw and stuff, but it started looking better as I covered him in flames. Then I had the idea of a flaming car leaving a smoke trail. Then I decided I wanted a source for the flames so I added the flame thrower. I think it turned out pretty good!

http://www.invisiblechainsaw.com/LFS/RazorsEdge.JPG

Here's a lil vid of a bit of drifting action as I was getting the screenshots. Nothing too special, but I like making vids! (HiRes, 10MB WMV)

http://www.invisiblechainsaw.com/LFS/LFS-RazorsEdge.wmv
Quote from hrtburnout :Thanks Bob! Awesome job on these skins

Quote from ADi305 :i luv u bob!!!!

Thanx, my pleasure . After I got the idea to make the entire car like hamtaro himself and i made eyes out of the headlights, the rest was done quite quickly.

Anyhoo, I should start doing useful stuff (university), so no requests for a while
Smurfen Skin Production Presents:

XRT LFSPD

Enjoy!
Attached images
XRT_lfspd.jpg
lfspd.jpg
Awesome police skin. I had kinda started to make one but this one is better than what I had in mind.
first whack at a skin
Attached images
teck1.jpg
teck2.jpg
XRT_Teckademics.jpg
awsome drift vid!
also did a ford sierra skin. only fitting as thats my daily runabout
Attached images
XRT_FordSierra.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7325 posts, started )