The online racing simulator
yea i am
Y doesn't have XRT so I still stick to X
Quote from l1k3z0mg :I am hoping you are using patch X...

I guess I'll stay far, far away from your posts for a little while...
Eh I don't like demo racers using patch X. It seems to be in contrast to those who claim to buy S2 soon, but obviously never will.
Quote from flymike91 :Eh I don't like demo racers using patch X. It seems to be in contrast to those who claim to buy S2 soon, but obviously never will.

hm.. maybe a "force update" for the next LFS patch, with a "versions installed" function so only 1 can be installed per PC?
Here's my first good XRT skin....at least i think so. O yea it's my first post 2. I got the sweet S13 lights from FunteX on page1 and the nice carbon/black paint with the dragons on it but ive been looking forever and i can't find the owner of the skin again but its cool.hope u like
Attached images
XRT_DankTrees.jpg
Quote from jonny dank :Here's my first good XRT skin....at least i think so. O yea it's my first post 2. I got the sweet S13 lights from FunteX on page1 and the nice carbon/black paint with the dragons on it but ive been looking forever and i can't find the owner of the skin again but its cool.hope u like

You cakl the way jou paste on sponsors any good sorry mate in my opinion it looks horrid
Fictional 765 Productions NASCAR-style livery for the XRT. Public skin, do not edit. NOT uploaded to LFSworld, etc...
Attached images
XRT_765prod.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-04-02 07-05-45-15.png
Quote from jonny dank :Here's my first good XRT skin....at least i think so. O yea it's my first post 2. I got the sweet S13 lights from FunteX on page1 and the nice carbon/black paint with the dragons on it but ive been looking forever and i can't find the owner of the skin again but its cool.hope u like

stupid stoner...
Quote from falkentaka :yea i am
Y doesn't have XRT so I still stick to X

Look at what you just said , before today you were demo you say Y doesnt have XRT , but now you are S2 why say that why not say well i skin the car but have old patch ??
Quote from Chrisuu01 :You cakl the way jou paste on sponsors any good sorry mate in my opinion it looks horrid

Thanks for the honesty but i must be in the dark if that ones not sweet. Ive looked around at skins everywhere but i cant find any really good silvias or skylines...you know of any good ones?
Damn there were a couple on this page. lol
Quote from MOSTWANTEDM3 :Look at what you just said , before today you were demo you say Y doesnt have XRT , but now you are S2 why say that why not say well i skin the car but have old patch ??

He's just got S2
Quote from mickyc30 :sorry to go off topic, but mainly what? im presuming your talking about Australians because of his flag of origin infront of his name, but really do all aussies type/speak like that? i think its taking the australian slang steriotype a little over the top, we don't speak as they make us sound like on american TV ect, we dont live in the dessert and dont all have a pet kangaroo called skippy.
i most likely am completely off track here, and have misunderstood what you ment, but i just thought i would clear that up. also, i don't want to start a flame war or anything along that track.
Thanks Michael

He's not talking about Australians.

Read his post very carefully...
Quote from MOSTWANTEDM3 :Look at what you just said , before today you were demo you say Y doesnt have XRT , but now you are S2 why say that why not say well i skin the car but have old patch ??

He was the same guy that hosted the JDMF server....
lmao i didnt know that
Our Team Skin
Attached images
xrt_ED.jpg
Looks nice, where from did you get all those graphics?
i think he used brushes
nice skins btw

My new priv skin
very nice skin bro
Quote from Math1js :Looks nice, where from did you get all those graphics?

Yea i used brush : )

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG