The online racing simulator
Quote from SidiousX :Ok , to stop all the arguing, I'm going to repost my most worked on, most annoying to make, and most awesome skin I've ever made.
Some skin i worked on FOREVER! This has been the 3rd day I have been working on this damned thing.

PREVIEW1
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q190/sidiousx/tc1.jpg

PREVIEW2
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q190/sidiousx/TC2.jpg

SKIN
XRT_tomatocarlol.JPG

I've said it once, and will say it again. I love the skin.
Prolly took you a whole month to finish it eh?

Nice job.
Quote from Riders Motion :You are a S2 licensed racer and it still doesn't give you the right to shit on every demo racer so stfu...

Wow rider stfu, everytime i post one thing there you are telling me what to do, he has bin mouthing off to everyone so he needs to stfu, so don't tell me what to do.
deja vu?
To stop the current argument and make a new one, here's my public version of that XRT skin I ran in the Kyoto 250.
Attached images
XRT_imasl4up.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-03-22 19-27-45-57.png
Quote from GTR_Yuni :To stop the current argument and make a new one, here's my public version of that XRT skin I ran in the Kyoto 250.

What is this? The font was ''Stolen'' from Microsoft and no credits? Please learn to credit the work others have done with minor changes you have done to it.

jk, just had to. Nice skin Always the same theme, huh. xD
Quote from GTR_Yuni :To stop the current argument and make a new one, here's my public version of that XRT skin I ran in the Kyoto 250.

If this was real, it would be the cutest NASCAR livery ever.

And very fitting, too!
What is "Idolmaster" anyway?

It's actually a good skin. I saved it :-D
Quote from muzz-jet747 :dick heads
ur faggot are retarded ok

who cares whos skin it its only a game its for ppl to hav funn

so many ppl take this so serouisly

u got balls to mess with beefy...damn...anyways... i can barely see what ur typing...what if some one comes and doesnt understand what are u typing?
we're trying to move past this
Quote from flymike91 :we're trying to move past this

+1 but he's gone anyway

Now let's get back to posting good (non stolen) skins
Please back to topic.
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Wow rider stfu, everytime i post one thing there you are telling me what to do, he has bin mouthing off to everyone so he needs to stfu, so don't tell me what to do.

PM'ed
Well I havent posted any new skins for JDMF lately so I thought id get something going.

3 Versions attactched... Made by Eclipse of CDF
Bodykit by DrftMstr (Of Course) <3

Cheers... Enjoy
Attached images
jdmf roku preview.jpg
Please don't let these forums share the same fate as the facepunch studios forums....
Quote from SidiousX :Please don't let these forums share the same fate as the facepunch studios forums....

!!!!!

The LFS forums could never be that bad...
Quote from DieKolkrabe :!!!!!

The LFS forums could never be that bad...

Yah facepunch is bad now since they put gmod on steam!.
But yah, nice skins!.
And i am also banned from redline racing because of my brother!.
Hot Import Nights XRT
This is based on a skin I saw on the forza forums, looked pretty cool.
Attached images
XRT_HIN73.jpg
Quote from flymike91 :This is based on a skin I saw on the forza forums, looked pretty cool.

Is it ok if i put headlights on it?
For my own use.. credits to you?.
I can't really stop you, but i'd prefer it if you didn't
LFSW black from XRR to XRT
Like the title of this reply says, is the Live for speed World Skin for XRR translated to the XRT. i was bored and i created this in like 5 minutes. I don´t Know if this allready exists, so if it is, here is my version, if this doesn´t exists, here is. (the skin has a better resolution than the previews one).

Hope you like it! and wait more from me

Thanks to read and test, Adolfo herrera.

PD: Found me in the demo servers for LFS 0.5V.
Attached images
XRT_LFSWBLK.jpg
PREVLFSWBLK.jpg
PREVLFSWBLK2.jpg
Quote from ADOLF1612 :Like the title of this reply says, is the Live for speed World Skin for XRR translated to the XRT. i was bored and i created this in like 5 minutes. I don´t Know if this allready exists, so if it is, here is my version, if this doesn´t exists, here is. (the skin has a better resolution than the previews one).

nice but its really low res
I dont like demo racers with XRT...
Quote from ADOLF1612 :Like the title of this reply says, is the Live for speed World Skin for XRR translated to the XRT. i was bored and i created this in like 5 minutes. I don´t Know if this allready exists, so if it is, here is my version, if this doesn´t exists, here is. (the skin has a better resolution than the previews one).

Explain yourself!
Quote from SidiousX :Explain yourself!

Maybe we should focus on making skins, and just ignore (potential) crack using demo drivers..

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG