The online racing simulator
XR Skins (All)
(7622 posts, started , go to first unread)
Quote from GTR_Yuni :Vocaloid Hatsune Miku XRT "drift" skin. My first attempt at a serious drift skin and at a XRT bodykit. It's no ectype but I wanted something quite subtle. Critics please (other than take the "anime girl" off)

I don't exactly see where the body kit is..
Take the "anime girl" off.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :I don't exactly see where the body kit is..

We i guess that you are blind
Btw:really nice skin will be without the anime :P
my first skin!
this is my first shot at making a skin, wot do u think? all coments welcome. also could some one make me the skin for this car plz? for the XRT. this last pic is for reference for the back. plz make it i will be most grateful. (or if someone already has this skin for the XRT plz could they post it for me?)
@ C4R king .You know that thread thats titled "Skin Requests". Guess what goes there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if your gonna post a skin please include a Preview of it, A skin file could look like the mona lisa but stick it on the car and it just looks stupid.

What do i think of your skin? I Don''t know yet because i've gotta get the cmx viewer out to take a look.
my graff skins
Attached images
XRT_S13grafp.JPG
XRT_S13graff2.JPG
What the hell happened to the headlights?
Quote from only.one.RydeR :What the hell happened to the headlights?

he added fake head light on it, maybe you see that when u put your eyes open
CoRe Racing's special edition 24 Hours of Aston GP Masters of Endurance skin. XRR GT2.

The skin is by C40Z from Design Dudes. He did some pretty damn brilliant work, IMO.

This is a private team skin and must not be used or altered by those who are not CoRe Racing members.

Thanks, and enjoy!
Attached images
XRR_db_-_core_moe_1_Render.jpg
What happened to the black color? i think it suited CoRe better
Quote from DeadWolfBones :CoRe Racing's special edition 24 Hours of Aston GP Masters of Endurance skin. XRR GT2.

The skin is by C40Z from Design Dudes. He did some pretty damn brilliant work, IMO.

This is a private team skin and must not be used or altered by those who are not CoRe Racing members.

Thanks, and enjoy!

Fake grille + fake body kit = epic fail...

The paint itself is very good though...
Not generally a fan of bodykits or fake grills, but I did like the ones he used here.

Different strokes, I guess.

Btw, what's the deal with this "epic fail"/"epic win" nonsense?

Seriously grating stuff.
Quote from schwantz34 :he added fake head light on it, maybe you see that when u put your eyes open

I know he did, it wasn't supposed to be like that, It's supposed to be S13 lights..

And for the CoRe skin, very nice and as Rish said they're lucky to have that skin.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :

Btw, what's the deal with this "epic fail"/"epic win" nonsense?

Seriously grating stuff.

It's a immature thing kids do to make them kool.
Marko Martin WRC Focus replica, not exactly 1:1 because I changed a few bits and pieces to my liking, but the general theme & sponsors are the same.

XRR Castrol

Download Skin!
Quote from pdanev :Marko Martin WRC Focus replica, not exactly 1:1 because I changed a few bits and pieces to my liking, but the general theme & sponsors are the same.

XRR Castrol

Download Skin!

i think its awesome!
better than my repsol for the xfg, lol
Here is my Guitar Hero skin V1 for the XRR
Attached images
XRR_Guitar Hero_v1.jpg
preview.jpg
Quote from cool_big_andy :Here is my Guitar Hero skin V1 for the XRR

YEAH!
ROCK ON!

/me likes!
i love guitars!
and its a great game though!
Ok this skin is a replica of the 2007 enjuku racing drift livery. Free for public use.
Attached images
DSC_4333-%28Medium%29-733598.jpg
XRT_Enjuku73.jpg
Quote from flymike91 :Ok this skin is a replica of the 2007 enjuku racing drift livery. Free for public use.

You forgot the tarco on the bottom spoiler, otherwise good job
thanks a lot
Simple and Good!
Thanks

Quote from pdanev :Marko Martin WRC Focus replica, not exactly 1:1 because I changed a few bits and pieces to my liking, but the general theme & sponsors are the same.

XRR Castrol
Download Skin!

XR-GT Turbo 2.0R
A Sport look For XR-Gt Turbo

Previw

Skin
Attached images
LFS 4.JPG
XRT_NEW_SPORT.JPG

XR Skins (All)
(7622 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG