The online racing simulator
I really need to get that bodykit from Ninja Factory, looks so great !
Quote from Math1js :I really need to get that bodykit from Ninja Factory, looks so great !

Meh... Ectype bodykit is probably the shittiest thing that came out in 2007. Trust me, you don't need that bodykit, it's the most unoriginal stuff to put on a skin.
I think its great...One of the best built ones if seen to date...Just thats its on everything that has wheels on it is why everyone doesn't like it. Personally you can blame yourself for that to be honest. Everyone was crying about it not being public so he did you guys a FAVOR and made one public. Quit crying about it being overused now please, since it was because of you that wanted it. (Not referring to Jon, but the Drift Community as a whole)
and thats why im not using it anymore.Ryan,msn please
sure it looks like crap, but what do you expect, its my first skin
Attached images
XRT_Flamy.jpg
XRT_Flamy green.jpg
Boston Sox skin!
Hey guys after a rough day with photohop i deleted it and used paint.net to make this! A Boston Sox skin! it was origanaly for my friend thomas or [720] tommy
Attached images
XRG_redsoxtom.jpg
That skin Sox! Really, it does...
Quote from Riders Motion :That skin Sox! Really, it does...

LOL

me and my friend used to say SOX instead of sucks in grade school and high school
got bored so i made dese
Any previews?
so how did these look when you tried them in-game? I'll hazard a guess that maybe they looked a little sketchy?
Quote from flymike91 :so how did these look when you tried them in-game? I'll hazard a guess that maybe they looked a little sketchy?

they looked ok in the game but dere not high res so yer if u like them den or want to find out the answear your self get the skins
Here's my first skin ive made with Photoshop, its not best skin ever,
but I dont know how to do everything with Photoshop, so i hope following skins will be made of better quality !
Havent found a nice public (or donate me one :P) bodykit, but I would love to put one on my skin .
Attached images
XRT_firstpscs3.jpg
Quote from Math1js :Here's my first skin ive made with Photoshop, its not best skin ever,
but I dont know how to do everything with Photoshop, so i hope following skins will be made of better quality !
Havent found a nice public (or donate me one :P) bodykit, but I would love to put one on my skin .

looks pretty good man
Quote from STI 555 :they looked ok in the game but dere not high res so yer if u like them den or want to find out the answear your self get the skins

lol every skins made with paint will look like crap..btw if you wanna do some beautiful skins use the MSZ skin kit and get GIMP or Paint.net they are freeware and easy to use!

Paint.Net
GIMP
Quote from Cash_FLow :lol every skins made with paint will look like crap..btw if you wanna do some beautiful skins use the MSZ skin kit and get GIMP or Paint.net they are freeware and easy to use!

Paint.Net
GIMP

oh k thanks for the link. and i dont use paint i use photoshop
Mercedez
Here are some fresh skins i just got rendered. I hope you like. Any Comments?
Attached images
XRT-XRR_AMG.jpg
XRT_AMGr.jpg
XRR_benzamg.jpg
Quote from Tibble :Here are some fresh skins i just got rendered. I hope you like. Any Comments?

Nice skin mate!

are they private??
lol nope, ill post the skins for them right now
PUBLIC! you can use this skin as a base if you decide to make any Mercedez racing skins
but please give credit to me
Quote from Tibble :Here are some fresh skins i just got rendered. I hope you like. Any Comments?

mad skins man

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG