The online racing simulator
Quote from mutt107 :omg i love that!!!!! i want it! XD
good job

That's not hard you want everything anyway... Skins, lights, textures.

Nice skin Charlie, I love the red accents here and there.
Quote from Riders Motion :That's not hard you want everything anyway... Skins, lights, textures.

Nice skin Charlie, I love the red accents here and there.

well they all look sooo cool.
Already said on msn Charlie that the skin is damn awesome but once again i frigging love it.
i like it
Quote from mutt107 :why are all the good skins private..

sinners always tedn to do that keep the realy awsome jobs for themselves also includes me

from time to time
Quote from Chrisuu01 :sinners always tedn to do that keep the realy awsome jobs for themselves also includes me

from time to time

Most of the time your trying more if its for yourself...
Quote from juejue :Most of the time your trying more if its for yourself...

my newest and most time spent skins are actualy public think about bleach skinpack im currently working on
most? its my 4th skin :P
and ill make public skins probably, just that right now i create one skin per car so it will be my own private skin
when ill have a bunch of skins for each car ill make most public except for the ones ill use myself

(Click for higher-res)

Download: 1024 / 2048 / 4096

Already in LFSW

ENJOY

Alejandro Gomez
Wow that cover is freaking awesome! could you do something like that for my skin? :P
But yah, here is my Formula D event Car.
Attached images
FD005 challenge car.jpg
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Wow that cover is freaking awesome! could you do something like that for my skin? :P
But yah, here is my Formula D event Car.

I think you gotta boost your anti-aliasing to the top before someone touch any of your pics.

Edit: Just seen I'm feature in D2D, nice! That orange skin is awesome Alex, I'm hoping your next skin is going to be as awesome as this one. (hint-hint)
Quote from Chrisuu01 :my newest and most time spent skins are actualy public think about bleach skinpack im currently working on

is that byakuya XRT skin yours then? coz there are like 4 verzions and it coused me real headacke when i tried to upload mine
Wow rider, is this all you like to do is haze on me i say one little thing and bam there you are...
I was joking around there is a reason why i put the :P
Badass cover and skin FCS13 thanks for sharing
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Wow rider, is this all you like to do is haze on me i say one little thing and bam there you are...
I was joking around there is a reason why i put the :P

Well I would have say that to anyone. It's just common sense to use anti-aliasing when you take pictures.
Quote from blackcarmafia :is that byakuya XRT skin yours then? coz there are like 4 verzions and it coused me real headacke when i tried to upload mine

baykuya XRT? i making version for XRR no where neare anmy releasing

I did make a Muatsumoto XRT but thats on lfs w evertime i drive |XRT ui sue it an most of the driving is on bump and jump online

But also onb TBO servers

So im making a Byakuya XRR skin so no i didnt make a byuakuya XRT
Nice skin Gomez!

You happy now?
Quote from Riders Motion :Well I would have say that to anyone. It's just common sense to use anti-aliasing when you take pictures.

I didn't feel like doing much stuff to the picture... i just made it darker and added FD005 and my name.
I am not good at editing pictures...
Fictional Moet & Chandon livery...
Attached images
XRRMoet.png
XRR_Moet.jpg
XRR_Moet1024.jpg
Great work from Sir Doctor Lord Professor of Awesomeness, Bean0. Looking great as ever. I realised that that was a cork at the end. Well done me!
awesome!

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG