The online racing simulator
Quote from andRo. :

Not many sponsors, logos, why? Because I didn't think this skin needs them, but I might be adding them later.

You are totally right! It looks really clean and nice! I do think you would be better off with some sponsors though. But indeed not too many. I don't think you will need any advice, since you've already figured it out yourself

Nice work, keep it up!
Well, I tried my hand at skinning, this is the first I feel doesn't suck so bad that I can actually show it in public.
Attached images
Skin1.JPG
Skin2.JPG
Skin3.JPG
Skin4.JPG
My new Southern Cross Design Race Team Livery
Attached images
XRT.SCD.jpg
Grey Goose skin for XRG.
Attached images
XRG_Goose.jpg
This should be FXO_Goose.jpg,not XRG_goose.jpg. Anyways,as there are no copyrights on the skin,it's public?

Edit - I just tested to try if it's uploadable,and as it turned out,its uploaded already. AND infact,I have it as a .dds file(downloaded in-game). Maybe you didn't make it(prolly u didn't)?
Love it, andRo.

Professional presentation and nice skin, brother.
Hehe, thanks. Nice to hear it from you.
there goes my private skin.....thats ok, all of yours are much better then mine anyways
you should release that as a bodykit layer for photoshop
it is a PSD kit.

but private sorry
private
Attached images
xrtprev.jpg
Quote from GT5OO_Drifter :someone here have the Master Skinnerz pro-kit?

Yes, but are we supposed to guess what car you are referring to? I guess, XRG, FBM or XFG? Or you want something else? I think I have most of them on my PC, or maybe even all of them.
this guy has them just PM him

EDIT: i was going to give you a nice link to the download page, but they took it down

there goes my witty response
sorry for bad english.

wich program you guys have to do this skins ps or?

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG