The online racing simulator
Brilliant skins andRo.

shame they arent public but i can totally understand you
Quote from b0s0 :well done, excellent yellow enlightened:clapclap:

If you are talking about the front lights, they are from Mazda RX-7 bodykit which was made by design dudes, not me.

Thanks, guys! I might be making some public skins in future also, don't know yet. I used to have skinning, but now I kind of like it.
XRT is nice

It would be great , if you start to make public skins , because i love the skins you make :P

My XRR skin.
Attached images
XRR_Plastic.jpg
Quote from Plastics :

My XRR skin.

Sorry mate, but you will get banned Do not crack S2 licence, buy the game.
Great skins there Andri!
I like the Honda skin, but you put them in wrong section. This is fro XR cars (XRR, XRT and XRG), but that skin should go to FX car section.
ESPAÑOL : hola les vengo a dejar mi skin de lfs, es un skin de un team de drag demo, el skin no esta subido a lfsworld si alguien lo podria hacer seria mejor

ENGLISH: hello let them come to my skin from lfs, is a skin of a drag demo team, the skin is not up to lfsworld if anyone could do would be better

DOWNLOAD : http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2760/xrgpxdteam.jpg
My latest work. Comes in three colors: White, Red and Green.

Cred to Design dudes and those who created some of the decals.

Yeah good one to post mods in LFSF.
what?

Now where is the mod?
ooh. that explains it... thought he meant my pics

sry STB
Trbial Drift Skin
hello this is my first public skin, its a tribla drift skin!hope you like it!
Attached images
XRG_Tribal_Drift.jpg
Tribal_Drift.JPG
NP Max.....
Quote from suzuki94 :hello this is my firs public skin, its a tribla drift skin!hope you like it!

Nice Job on the skin
@MaX, doesnt look bad

@Suzuki94, the skin will be strechted when wrapped on the car ingame. So you need to squeeze the Logos like 30 or 35%
Toy car Skin
i was looking in my room and found a toy car and made a replica of itjust an easy skin i dont ask someone to upload this to lfs world, but if you like it i will not stop you :P
Attached images
Grandprix_toy.JPG
XRG_toy_car.JPG
Quote from suzuki94 :i was looking in my room and found a toy car and made a replica of itjust an easy skin i dont ask someone to upload this to lfs world, but if you like it i will not stop you :P

I like it but you can do better replica with making and the part of lights black like the toy
Quote from suzuki94 :i dont ask someone to upload this to lfs world, but if you like it i will not stop you :P

Nobody will, but if you like the game, please buy it :P
Thx JazzOn
My first skin : XRG_BlueFire
Attached images
BlueFire.PNG
XRG_BlueFire.jpg
My Second Skin: XRG_TribalZone

Español: Hola hoy les vengo a mostrar mi segundo skins, es publico, se basa en una covertura de tribales.

English: Hello today I come to show my second skins, is public, is based on a coverage of tribal peoples.

THENKS / GRACIAS
Attached images
XRG_TribalZone.jpg
TribalZone.PNG

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG