The online racing simulator
Quote from Sikk :Sorry ive I posted in the wrong skin section..

1. Download GIMP or buy Photoshop
2. "Learning by doing"
3. Don't publish every single skin
XRT nascar skin
Here is my latest skin. It is a NASCAR skin for XRT. This is a private skin, so please DON'T USE. Oh, and please critique me on it...it is my second NASCAR skin.
Attached images
XRT_nascar_prev.jpg
XRT_nascar_charger.jpg
Quote from roadrash17 :This is a private skin, so please DON'T USE.

What is the point of posting the skin file then?
Quote from roadrash17 :Here is my latest skin. It is a NASCAR skin for XRT. This is a private skin, so please DON'T USE. Oh, and please critique me on it...it is my second NASCAR skin.

Look's good to me so far as for the quality.

But () there are some choppy white outlines around many logos first of all the dodge logo and the lights and btw this is one of the very few times where I find fake lights to fit the car/skin!^^

PS: I'm not really sure if nitrous injection systems are allowed in stock car series. :nol2:
Quote from 5tag :Look's good to me so far as for the quality.

But () there are some choppy white outlines around many logos first of all the dodge logo and the lights and btw this is one of the very few times where I find fake lights to fit the car/skin!^^

PS: I'm not really sure if nitrous injection systems are allowed in stock car series. :nol2:

NOS is an energy drink...But thanks for the critique.
Quote from roadrash17 :NOS is an energy drink...

it wasn't always that way... they're just cashing in on the fact that all these rich bastard kids who put nitrous in their cars, probably also stay up all night drinking this crap.
What I meant was that the logo I put on the car was not referring to Nitrous oxide, but to the energy drink. BTW I don't drink it I just wanted to load the thing with logos.
Finally maded a new skin for xrt..
Attached images
XRT-1.jpg
XRT.jpg
why would you want it? it's got his name plastered across the sides.
Quote from bunder9999 :why would you want it? it's got his name plastered across the sides.

Haha thinking the same
My redbull skin dont think it turned out to bad
pm me if you want it.
Attached images
redbull skin.jpg
Quote from azagedon :Version 2.0 of the XRT_om_greddy, edited with permission from macsy used Design Dudes body kit.

i have to say that is a great skin
A little project I'm working on, high-res versions of all the default GTR skins and a few more to make a full grid. Here are the XRR ones. You can probably recognise the default ones, they've all been completely re-made in 2048 x 2048, not just resized. The Injext #15 one was removed from LFS for some reason, you can see it on the LFS homepage's screenshot section. The others are my own ideas, hence they aren't as good.
Attached images
FictionalGTRPack_XRRSkinsUpdate.jpg
XRR_00_LFSNL.jpg
XRR_4_4Players.jpg
XRR_10_ATL.jpg
XRR_15_INJEXT.jpg
XRR_21_Takai.jpg
XRR_43_LFSWorld.jpg
XRR_44_LFSWorld.jpg
XRR_51_MX20.jpg
XRR_53_Scavier.jpg
XRR_54_Scavier.jpg
XRR_80_SEVSystems.jpg
-
(ChiliFan) DELETED by ChiliFan : Apparently I can put more than 4 attachments in a post
-
(ChiliFan) DELETED by ChiliFan : Apparently I can put more than 4 attachments in a post
Nice skins chilifan, but you also could have uploaded all 12 attachments in one post. Just upload the first 4 and then the next 4 and so on. You may edit your posts and remove two of them.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Nice skins chilifan, but you also could have uploaded all 12 attachments in one post. Just upload the first 4 and then the next 4 and so on. You may edit your posts and remove two of them.

Wait, really? I thought 4 was the limit. Shows how much I know about this forum.

Yeah so I've done that now, thanks for the heads up on the attachment limit.
Nice job...
Quote from ChiliFan :Wait, really? I thought 4 was the limit. Shows how much I know about this forum.

Yeah so I've done that now, thanks for the heads up on the attachment limit.

Don´t worry, I made the same mistake the first time I had more than 4 attachments.
Any chance of a .zip/.rar file with all skins in the future?

Very nice skins btw
Quote from Sponge :Any chance of a .zip/.rar file with all skins in the future?

Very nice skins btw

I tried, it came to 8 MB and the limit's only 2 for zip files. Shame, would save a load of clicking!
Quote from ChiliFan :I tried, it came to 8 MB and the limit's only 2 for zip files. Shame, would save a load of clicking!

Try WinRAR. Very good compression.
Quote from The Prodigy :tell me what you guys think

I think you should make these public, you don't need XRT skins as a demo racer
but i got x-Patch :S

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG