The online racing simulator
@ACCAkut: Haha.. nice! i like the crying LG logo
nice nikoprd
Quote from JazzOn :boooh nikopdr, what made you such a sad person? Is the forum not nice to you or what?

Shush, or I post all my private skins i do from now on

Anyways, I think I can break the habit of posting my skins for now, I do a lot of public skins, but of course, I do want to show off my private skins too.

I don't feel that I am sad anyways, so get your facts straight, please
Besides, I love pissing people of, what can you do?
Quote from nikopdr :Shush, or I post all my private skins i do from now on
Anyways, I think I can break the habit of posting my skins for now, I do a lot of public skins, but of course, I do want to show off my private skins too.
I don't feel that I am sad anyways, so get your facts straight, please
Besides, I love pissing people of, what can you do?

well, pissing people off is very easy! (why the second account?) I can and did that, but spamming those s/t to annoy others is just sad, imo. People that do this on a regular basis are probably just pathetic lame-ass idiots and you jump on that wagon... .

You're right, i'm not a moderator and i'd never would wanna be one here. I guess it's a hard job to deal with all the ignorance and stupidity that some people show.

Anyway, as you know, i made my point of view clear, several threads in this section and i didn't wanted to bring it up anymore - and i won't from now on. It's like taking to a wall most of the time

Have Fun at your happy times!
Quote from JazzOn :well, pissing people off is very easy! (why the second account?) I can and did that, but spamming those s/t to annoy others is just sad, imo. People that do this on a regular basis are probably just pathetic lame-ass idiots and you jump on that wagon... .

I don't want to hate you... You seem like a nice guy, but for most instances I have had most of my private skins stolen in one way or another, so I don't really post my skins anywhere anymore.

But the middle skin I made public, if you want it:
Thanks for JDM*F Teddy(Network) for doing the white quarterpanels, moks for the kit
I made the rest of it.
http://bit.ly/cWNa5b

Quote from JazzOn :Anyway, as you know, i made my point of view clear, several threads in this section and i didn't wanted to bring it up anymore - and i won't from now on. It's like taking to a wall most of the time

The reason is why it is like talking to a wall, might be that the rules of these sections don't enforce us to post our skins(only recommends).

But also, if you would not like to see walls of images, I would most likely suggest removing IMG tags, or even go and block the people you know that posts only private skins all the time.
Quote from nikopdr :...
But also, if you would not like to see walls of images, I would most likely suggest removing IMG tags, or even go and block the people you know that posts only private skins all the time.

well that's quite my point. I'm not sure if you read my conversation with TW, but i stated there that it's not just about me, but for every user (old user who have been away for a while or new users) looking for a skin. This can be quite a task on a thread with 190 pages. The row of screenies is just very annoying to scroll past with the time and it can happen that a beautiful skin is untouched forever, buried under a flood of pics with cars they can't use, although this is the section to get them
Many people use the attachment feature or just post a simple link.

Turning the IMG-tags off has its negative side too, because one could miss schuppor's work, for example.
He uses his own webspace to store the files but provides a great edited pic as a preview.
Besides that, you need to be logged-in to roll this way. By default/guest user, IMG-tags are on.

I do understand that you don't want "private" skins to abused, but like i said in the RB thread too, a new topic "private skins" could be made in the main skin section and everybody could spam his stuff (Bardok would probably the guy with the high-scores ).
Just because its allowed to post priv/screenies here, there is no need to do this excessively.

Anyways, im not that annoyed since i check this topic lately pretty regular and barely miss a skin. Besides that i think i can do quite some quality work on my own, so im not that in need of skin And all those 'priv skins' from like bardok or similar, are just very simple and not even an inspiration. having said that, your 3rd skin looks quite nice. Not something i'd use but it looks decent (barely stretching)
Quote from JazzOn :well that's quite my point. I'm not sure if you read my conversation with TW, but i stated there that it's not just about me, but for every user (old user who have been away for a while or new users) looking for a skin. This can be quite a task on a thread with 190 pages.

Your conversation/argument/whatever that's already half a page long also doesn't help people finding skins.

People should read page 1, post 1 for a change... and after reading it, understanding what is says if a big challenge for some people...

Now let's cut all the bullshit, and start posting skins again.. if you want to continue to converse/argue/whatever do it via pm or something..
Quote from Sponge :Your conversation/argument/whatever that's already half a page long also doesn't help people finding skins.

People should read page 1, post 1 for a change... and after reading it, understanding what is says if a big challenge for some people...

Now let's cut all the bullshit, and start posting skins again.. if you want to continue to converse/argue/whatever do it via pm or something..

wow man... I was already done with the first reply to niko. If you read you will see that i didn't wanted to bring it up anymore, but he wanted me to put the facts straight, which if done, again. So how about you cut the bullshit now, because it was already done.

BTW, yes obviously it is for some people hard to understand whats written in the first post, so a reminder or clearification is needed...
Quote from Victor :Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something.[...]

Let's put it this way
talk to me in public and i reply public Wherby we were on the topic and barely chatting :P
Quote from ACCAkut :*i know, LFSViewer has no antialaising, couldn't be bothered to get it rendered*

It doesn't have it in the settings no, but all you have to do is enable it in your driver: example
Quote from daloonie :It doesn't have it in the settings no, but all you have to do is enable it in your driver: example

Version 0.6A does have it in the settings
Quote from daloonie :It doesn't have it in the settings no, but all you have to do is enable it in your driver: example

I can apply AA and AF in the top right corner if I open the viewer, and it looks no worse than your screenshot does.
Hi all!
iirc this wil be my first (public) XRT skin I was trying to work on my FXO KFC skin as I suddenly had a (at least, I think) great idea to use in a skin. I wanted to do it on a car i normally don't use much, if at all so I chose the XRT for this project

It only took about 3 hours but I'm happy with the result

Anyway, I present to you...

The LEGO XRT!

Hope you'll like it and have much fun with it! But remember, DO NOT EDIT!

The Lego figures on the side are actual photo's I took

Ps. already uploaded to LFSW as XRT_Lego
Attached images
preview Lego XRT.jpg
Some really simple skins I made after finding an old toy car.

Only in 1024, do whatever you like with them.
Attached images
cmx_00000075.jpg
cmx_00000077.jpg
cmx_00000078.jpg
XRG_XRGT20.jpg
XRR_XRRacing20.jpg
XRT_XRTurbo20.jpg
Hey!

This is one of my first skins, Its based on a real life car, but unfortunatly, i could'nt find most of the sponsors, so i added in some of mine!

Real life car: http://www.flickr.com/photos/n ... in/set-72157620550226707/

This skin is not public, But if anyone can look at it through CMX viewer, Please do!
Attached images
XRTSKIN.png
Don't post the skin file if it's private.
that LEGO Xrt is nice
Quote from Anathema :that LEGO Xrt is nice

Thanks!

I'm updating it at the moment.. had some pics of other LEGO figures laying around, so I'm putting those on it as well
My first skin ;)
This is my first skin:laola:!!
Attached images
XRG_Markus98.jpg
Markus98 skin preview.jpg
not bad but it seems it needs more.
Quote from ghostrider83 :not bad but it seems it needs more.

Mhm +!

Maybe get some shapes on there, and some logo's... Will look alot better.

And i can tell your not using a sophisticated program such as photshop.. more like paint?

Good luck anyways!
Quote from xtraction :Mhm +!

Maybe get some shapes on there, and some logo's... Will look alot better.

And i can tell your not using a sophisticated program such as photshop.. more like paint?

Good luck anyways!

No, I think he is using some sophisticated software, you can tell by the anti-aliased brushwork. Bad skin doesn't always mean bad software. And yes, the skin is bad. I mean, it's just red with some text on.
"Do not copy or edit" lol

I wonder how someone could edit a solid opaque red

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG