The online racing simulator
Quote from Chrisuu01 :No he cant

The text says do not edity its not very friendly if he edits it

Coincidentally, this is also my new skin. For XRG of course. (save file as xrg_trolling)
Quote from CUPRAMAN :HE gave me permision and the only change will be from XRT_xxx>XRG_xxx, so whats the problem here?????

Than there is no problem.
And us8ing big letter common what are u 5 years old?
VyCkA-[WRX]

Any chance u can post that awesome template?
Quote from Bmxtwins :VyCkA-[WRX]

Any chance u can post that awesome template?

Its not mine actualy , and there are some credits for the man ho made that template on the skin , so check it out
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Than there is no problem.
And us8ing big letter common what are u 5 years old?

Yeap 5 years older than you for sure....... hahahahaa in his stats you look 99yo...... Are you crazy or just a BIG liar????? naver mind i understund your passion for rules in this forum...... but read better and not butter!!!!
There's so many different cars in Richard Petty's garage that I decided to do my own thing. Hope you like it.

!THX! goes to daloonie for the fabulous bodykit!

Skinfiles
Quote from Schuppor :There's so many different cars in Richard Petty's garage that I decided to do my own thing. Hope you like it.

!THX! goes to daloonie for the fabulous bodykit!

Skinfiles

Nice skin!
great one ! i love it
Another Schuppor's collectible.. Thanks for sharing.
Nice Skin ^^ =D
Quote from Chrisuu01 :One word forr both horrible copy and paste jobs is not what i cal skinning

Do i need to start by being an **** to you? No need to act this is to people that are just starting to skin. You give them pointers not BE NEGATIVE.
I seen a few of your posts and you act like your all that.
Just sit down and shut up
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Do i need to start by being an **** to you? No need to act this is to people that are just starting to skin. You give them pointers not BE NEGATIVE.
I seen a few of your posts and you act like your all that.
Just sit down and shut up

the dead horse you are beating cannot become any deader.
My first skin!
XRG Drift Edition
Attached images
XRG_xrgdriftedit.jpg
Xrg
Hey
This is my (purple) skin for xrg !
Attached images
LFS 2009-10-18 22-19-14-06.jpg
LFS 2009-10-18 22-21-07-06.jpg
LFS 2009-10-18 22-19-49-25.jpg
XRG_Purple.jpg
"...collectible..." now that's flattering...:cookiemon Thanks for the comments!

I found this one on the net by chance. It really kicked me for some reason and I'm quite happy how it turned out on the XRR...

Hope you like it, too.

Skinfiles
Quote from Schuppor :"...collectible..." now that's flattering...:cookiemon Thanks for the comments!

I found this one on the net by chance. It really kicked me for some reason and I'm quite happy how it turned out on the XRR...

Hope you like it, too.

Skinfiles

I love it! Now make a raceskin for XRR, but only with fictional brands.
Wreck XRT Drifter
Hey all, this is smy new skin, i worked at it aprox. 5 hours
I hope you like it
P.S. : nobody write that demo's can't do skins for S2 Cars ! So don't put the ":bananadea"
Attached images
XRT_BLANK_2048.jpg
new skin
Ok I made another one... and thank god it became good because it took over 6 hours to paint those things to it.. Finnish people might know where I took them from. ok google for "hyundai coupe samurai" and check from the picture search...

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6834/xrgsamuraij0n3f.jpg

And because these kinds of paintjobs are fun to make, I'm going to go in same track and make more so love it or hate it.

E: says that it is'nt found in lfsworld.net so if someone could help with that thing..
Attached images
XRG_SAMURAI©J0n3.jpg
Quote from J.N :Ok I made another one... and thank god it became good because it took over 6 hours to paint those things to it.. Finnish people might know where I took them from. ok google for "hyundai coupe samurai" and check from the picture search...

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6834/xrgsamuraij0n3f.jpg

And because these kinds of paintjobs are fun to make, I'm going to go in same track and make more so love it or hate it.

E: says that it is'nt found in lfsworld.net so if someone could help with that thing..

Okay, that looks pretty clean so far, there are only little jpeg compression artefacts. I have found only one picture of said Hyundai Coupé which had a bit of a different colour. Also you could have used the blank skin for the shadows but that is more a matter of taste.

Oh and: Please don't ask for uploads. It has been said on the forum a thousand times!
XRG evo advan skin
not the best, but fine for me
Attached images
XRG_xrgadvan.jpg
Quote from 5tag :Okay, that looks pretty clean so far, there are only little jpeg compression artefacts. I have found only one picture of said Hyundai Coupé which had a bit of a different colour. Also you could have used the blank skin for the shadows but that is more a matter of taste.

Oh and: Please don't ask for uploads. It has been said on the forum a thousand times!

http://www.nettiauto.com/hyundai/coupe/2409318?sitelang=1
Found out that it is on sale. So there couple little pics.. And I don't have any good pics so sorry about that.
But yeah I could have done this and that but I'm still a noob. And thanks for the tip not to ask for uploads
i just made my personal skin for my xrg, it is not perfect, but i am pretty pleased with it

please do not use or edit.

EDIT: yes i realise that some of the blues are a little off, but that is after closing gimp i had no more layers and thus no more shadows from the multiplied layer of blank skin
Attached images
XRG_logitek XRG.jpg
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I love it! Now make a raceskin for XRR, but only with fictional brands.

Toybota
@ Loghitec and JN

Nice skins there

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG