The online racing simulator
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Hello guys here is my new Private skin xD

i like the tape, but rust??? on XRG rust is cool!
removed
Quote from simulation :Hey all, just throwing this skin out there. It's only my second skin really so any advise on future skins would be appreciated.
Hope you guys like it. If you do ...you can use it.

First one is a screenshot.
The second is the actual skin. ( In 2048 format)

Interesting effect, I honestly think it's different, and it is better than my second skin.
XRT Maziora
damn nice paint! how did you do that? lol
Stock looking skin V2 update
my first skin i still have x version se dont ban me =) i would like some opinions
Attached images
XRT_GodzillaBlue.jpg
another pic of my skin
Attached images
GodzillaBlue2.JPG
For all those of you that can't see any Silvia and Ectype and Starion bodykits any longer this skin might be a remedy: a completely fictional facelift for the XRT.

I'm sorry I reduced the layers of the file by mistake, so you have to settle with this slightly flashy colour, but I might take colour requests later.
Attached images
xrt_facelift_smove.jpg
XRT_NewFace.jpg
Quote from smove :For all those of you that can't see any Silvia and Ectype and Starion bodykits any longer this skin might be a remedy: a completely fictional facelift for the XRT.

I'm sorry I reduced the layers of the file by mistake, so you have to settle with this slightly flashy colour, but I might take colour requests later.

Edit allowed?
@Godzilla.cro

Yes I will TOTALLY believe you didn't make that with BeSpoke.:bananadea
is bespoke not aloud now or something... i see nothing wrong
rims are just for the better look nothing more
Quote from Godzilla.cro :rims are just for the better look nothing more

u can't use Bespoke without license!!!! I can just say flame banana
:bananadea:bananadea
Quote from moskvich3v1 :u can't use Bespoke without license!!!! I can just say flame banana
:bananadea:bananadea

I reported him yesterday and he still isn´t banned.
thats not fair.... but im sorry wont happen again... please dont ban me on my first post
Quote from smove :For all those of you that can't see any Silvia and Ectype and Starion bodykits any longer this skin might be a remedy: a completely fictional facelift for the XRT.

thanks one of the first bodykits i really like
Quote from smove :As long as we may see the result - yes, of course!

thnx mate ill credit u in it may take a while im crap @ skinning
that pink s15 skin is NICE, using thsanks for upload hehe
Great skins, lukasauno, and sweet screenies!
---
Even though the rising sun paintjob has probably been done millions of times, here's my rendition of it. Also my first XRT skin. Free to use, but not to edit. Credit for the bodykit goes for Chris Cummins. Uploaded to LFSworld.

Attached images
XRT_om_nipponi.jpg
xrt_nipponi_preview2.jpg
xrt_nipponi_preview.jpg
Nice and clean Thanks macsy!
my new skin
Attached images
dmskin.jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG