The online racing simulator
Attached images
XRT_KAWORU2.jpg
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :
Quote from LuisYeg :this is my skin Na-na

AutoCross track on demo, stolen skin, worst edit possible, deleted the "SKIN BY BURN" on top-right, next to the roof and the upper trunk. Nothing else to say, ma' cracker boy Razz

Actually, anyone can drive around in the BL carpark, and there are no signs of any layout objects used. I agree about the skin theft - very clumsy attempt - but honestly, you need to get your facts straight before tearing into somebody and accusing them of being a cracker.

Mouseman, you should know better too.
Quote from Shirtkicker :
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :
Quote from LuisYeg :this is my skin Na-na

AutoCross track on demo, stolen skin, worst edit possible, deleted the "SKIN BY BURN" on top-right, next to the roof and the upper trunk. Nothing else to say, ma' cracker boy Razz

Actually, anyone can drive around in the BL carpark, and there are no signs of any layout objects used. I agree about the skin theft - very clumsy attempt - but honestly, you need to get your facts straight before tearing into somebody and accusing them of being a cracker.

Mouseman, you should know better too.

If you look more deeply, you can clearly see that is AutoCross track, which is S2, look for pictures if you still have doubts about what I said. I'm only judging by comparing HIS screenshots, with, for example, this layout (made by Mr_Lonely). Compare both pictures and tell me if he is not a cracker (ignore the layout, just look on the parking lots and the yellow line. And BL car park is not even close to that.

IMG: http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/8580/lfs00000036.png
XD Pro
this my skinn
Attached images
XRG_LuisYeg.png
lfs_00000001.png
I have looked more deeply - it is definitely the BL carpark, and it is definitely empty.

There is no evidence in either of his screenshots of any wrongdoing. He is definitely not a cracker.
This is the Autocross Track Shirtkicker sorry to burst your bubble
Quote from Shirtkicker :I have looked more deeply - it is definitely the BL carpark, and it is definitely empty.

Not sure if troll or..
Quote from Shirtkicker :I have looked more deeply - it is definitely the BL carpark, and it is definitely empty.

There is no evidence in either of his screenshots of any wrongdoing. He is definitely not a cracker.

Definitely is your friend or you need glasses. so, do not defend this. he is a cracker boy and yes, he make printscreen in Autocross.
Attached images
MEH.jpg
I retract my earlier statement - sorry for my confusion. Haven't been well lately... Frown

Sorry Ibtasim6781, sorry Mouseman.

edit: total brainfart on my part - by way of an apology, here's an XRR skin. It's on lfsworld already.

As well as the attachment, which is 1024, ther's a 2048 here, which you'll need to rename as XRR_Boltorus.jpg to match up with the lfs world version.
Attached images
XRR_Boltorus.jpg
Quote from Abone :

Definitely is your friend or you need glasses. so, do not defend this. he is a cracker boy and yes, he make printscreen in Autocross.

At this point i would like to officialy confirm that it's a DEMO LICENSED guy which is using this skin for XRT!!! and who is using XRG on Autocrosstrack WTF????.

OFFICIALY DECLARED CRACKER
POLICE
Just a skin made for the people who want to RP as the police. Made on 11/20/2015. PRAY FOR PARIS AND THE WORLD. Will update this again soon. Thumbs up
Attached images
XRG_TrackPolice.jpg
Mad Mike RX7 skin
I'm interesting with this skin. What about your skin?Cool
Attached images
Mad Mike.jpg
MY SKINS
CAN ANYONE UPLOAD MY SKIN PLEASE? Smile

thnx
UPLOAD MY SKIN PLEASE
Can you guys please upload this skin to LFSWORLD becouse as you can see I am the demo licenced guy so I can't upload skins,and I would like to upload skins but I can't. Frown
Please upload skins and tell me if you upload it.
Skin name: XRG_URBN
Attached images
XRG_URBN.jpg
Better version!
upload this one!
please!

neme: XRG_URBN
Attached images
XRG_URBN.jpg
NOT MY SKIN BUT ITS COOL
nice skin kenny
kostas, as he said, this isn't his skin.
my skin!!!!!
Attached images
XRG_ODENS_2048.jpg
XRG stage D team
my first skin
Attached images
XRG_stageD.jpg
Thoughts?
Attached images
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
I dndnt see my skin but its my private Big grin
Abort abort
Sup lfs players. I'am asking for a favor, can somebody make a black xrt skin with those awesome looking head lights and maybe some tuning logos. I mean like fortec logo and others, like in the original skin and carbon hood and other stuff to make it look cool. Make it look like a drift skin? I would really appreciate for doing that!. ps. sorry for my bad english thank you ohh and upload it for me?. peace
Attached images
XRT_epicm8.jpg.jpg
Skins were originally for XRT, XRG and now for
Attached images
XRG_animalstyle1.jpg
XRG_animalstyle2.jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG