Attached images
XRG_ApAMQIH.jpg
XRG_bunnys15.jpg
Skins were originally for XRT, XRG and now for
Attached images
XRG_ClutchKit.jpg
XRG_FSR02.jpg
Quote from HKS_Slider :Skins were originally for XRT, XRG and now for

Reposting other people's skins isn't cool, dude - especially when it's a private skin. Most people can figure out for themselves that you can rename the files anyway, so at the end of the day, you're just spamming.
Xrt, Stickers bomb
My XRT skin, made in 2hours, I'm a begginer.
I just want create a skin x)

I love stickers Heart
Attached images
XRT_StickBOMB.jpg
skin slow as
XRG
This is my skin
Attached images
XRG_Sticker12.jpg
Skin for kal388
Quote from kal388 :Sup lfs players. I'am asking for a favor, can somebody make a black xrt skin with those awesome looking head lights and maybe some tuning logos. I mean like fortec logo and others, like in the original skin and carbon hood and other stuff to make it look cool. Make it look like a drift skin? I would really appreciate for doing that!. ps. sorry for my bad english thank you ohh and upload it for me?. peace

Here is somthing that maybe interesting for you, something that you want. I didn't upload it.
Attached images
XRG_NAMEIT.jpg
Looks nice Mouse!
Edit: Found out LLH has been renamed to BDR

(Before we start I'd like to thank Nigtherig for showing these skins and saving the replays in sp so we could get the pitures)

YES dragons are cool.

The new set of skins for a racing/drifting team LLH I wanted to keep these for myself but hey not my choice int'a I promised so they got.

(On the red skin the whiteness is supposed to be there.. Makes it look like the transfer for decals didn't go too great which is fitting for a garage drift team)

Management skin v1:

Normal member skin v1:

More to come.. Any ideas? Tell me~!~!
xrt
Big grin
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
DriftWorks Skin based on the first image. (Yes its not the best but I tried as best as I could)

Inspiration:

Skin:

Ingame:

NOT ON LFS WORLD.

Thanks to nigtherig for sliding it out around a corner for me :>
Nothing special. Simple, clean and fun to drive with. Smile

Good look Thumbs up Omg omg omg
Hey folks, I remember seeing an awesome XRR skin based on the 80s Toyota Celica IMSA GTO. Somehow I never managed to download that beauty and now that I've looked for it I can't seem to find it.

Does anyone still have it and can upload it here? Preferably in 2048px resolution.

I'm not sure who made it but my tummy tells me it was Schuppor so the original upload probably went down with L4P. :l
Hello everyone, today I decided to make a skin on the finished kit. I think for a first skin that's not bad. I would be grateful if someone will upload skin to server for XRG
P.s. I Apologize for what I posted other people's skins, I didn't know how to upload to the server.
Attached images
Безымянны.png
XRG_HKS_SLIDER.jpg
Made the skin at higher quality, the server is not loaded.
Attached images
xsdfrh.jpg
XRG_HKS_SLIDER.jpg
Quote from 5tag :Hey folks, I remember seeing an awesome XRR skin based on the 80s Toyota Celica IMSA GTO. Somehow I never managed to download that beauty and now that I've looked for it I can't seem to find it.

Does anyone still have it and can upload it here? Preferably in 2048px resolution.

I'm not sure who made it but my tummy tells me it was Schuppor so the original upload probably went down with L4P. :l

Found it, it is indeed a skin by Schuppor.(Don't think he'll mind the reupload Smile)
Attached images
XRR_Dan_Gurney.jpg
Thank you someone! when i saw 5tag's request i fell in love too.
LLL
Sticker skin Tongue Enjoy
Attached images
XRT_;;.jpg
XRT_;;.jpg
ggg
Attached images
XRT_;;.jpg
Quote from 5tag :Hey folks, I remember seeing an awesome XRR skin based on the 80s Toyota Celica IMSA GTO. Somehow I never managed to download that beauty and now that I've looked for it I can't seem to find it.

It was SchUPpor, you can find it here : http://skinnerz.proboards.com/post/25376/thread4

Edit - I missed someone had already posted it -.-
-
(Jonzu95) DELETED by Jonzu95
My new skin, not uploaded to the server.
Attached images
Безымянный.png
XRG_DAEMON.jpg
Skin Drift-Hobby
I made this skin for my team in lfs is called DRIFT-HOBBY then decided to make her name is XRT_DriftHobby
Attached images
XRT_DriftHobby.jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG