The online racing simulator
Quote from fise07257 :just started with the game, but wanted a custom skin, so here's mines...........

Good for first try i have to say but i dont like it
thanx....

they'll get better....
Quote from fise07257 :thanx....

they'll get better....

Oh no no personal ofence just dont like that color combo

For the rest of it its nice
fiksed!!
Quote from batteryy :am i the onlyone who gets this? ''Sorry, you can't view this skin. Only the owner can (you are logged in as: - skinname: ). ''

i get it 2
Quote from schwantz34 :yeah, but we can judge it even better when there is a preview from it

preview fiksed
thx
Quote from fise07257 :just started with the game, but wanted a custom skin, so here's mines...........

keep skinning and you learn more and more techniques and such.

Its hard to get gradients lookign awesome, so for now stay away from em, its good to use them for such things as, on the side, you shadow the colour darker and the bottom of the skirt rising to the normal colours, hard to explain, youll see from other skins perhaps.

I like the idea of keeping it a little simple rather than many many many sponsors, keep upthe simple skin work, just lie kthe simple, headlight colourings, simple cool skin colours and such.

Im not a great man for words, i doubt a lot of this will exceed meaning for you, im just a kid, trying to give some attempts of kind advice

Keep it up
Some team skins i did

One to the left is 'city life', and the one to the right is 'winter breeze'

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=49987&d=1203731315

You can download both of them here

Skins x please.

Credits : bodykit by DrftMstr Garage, decals and fenders by Cosmic Design Factory.

Comsic Design factory was founded by Eclipse, and co founded by me, Bird. You can check us out here

Cheers,
bird
how do i download the skins and were do i put it
Well last night I got ambitious and decided to remake the first JDMF skin pack and update them to 4096x4096 and to update the DrftMstr kit that was on it from previous. Also better quality skin then before would be nice aswell. Did all these in a few hours, I was working pretty hard. I hope you guys like what you see! Cosmic Design Factory FTW!
Attached images
New Skins Preview.jpg
DBR9 GULF XRR SKIN

I love astons and the gulf deliveries, so i try to replicate the 2008 lemans DBR9 on the XRR. I used some parts dome daloonie's FZR body kit, hope you dont mind , and the GIMap from XCNuse, a version without the GIMap can be request too.

Already on LFSWorld
Attached images
XRR_DBR9Gulf.jpg
WOW! that looks inceredible!!!!!!!
very nice! looks like some kinda road rally skin.
kei office and hks s13 r hott but s13 has been done b4 many times but gj and if you need any1 to upload skins just pm me them resized cuz allllll free space lol
lol K&N :riceboy:

There all very good, i love the s13!
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :very nice! looks like some kinda road rally skin.

Heh thanks again. Yea, it's supposed to look like that. I kinda like cars what look a bit harsh.

Quote from C40Z :cusco xrt

download skin

hks s13

download skin

kn filters/kei office

download skin

greetz caoz

These are just awesome. I don't usually dl skins that often but I did these.

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG