The online racing simulator
Nice skin but there's 2 brake discs on the front wheel.
whoops
Momo Team
Momo Team skin for XRG, hope you like. Feel fee to criticize.

Preview

Remove resolution number for online use.
Attached images
XRG_MomoTeam_1024.jpg
XRG_MomoTeam_2048.jpg
thats very good, (well compared to wat i do) um, ive got a thread on the skins help section, cud u post the number board you used for the skin there as a jpg picture plz?
Quote from HellBoy99 :new preview

A little credit wouldn't go a miss since you did what I told you not to and remove the little watermark.
Just decided to release my older skins. They were private skins so don't moan if you don't like them, I can't be arsed to hear your negative and positive comments, I don't care! Skins are already uploaded...

*Don't edit, rename, look with a disgusted face, or shout at one of these skins, they are young, forgive them.*
Quote from beefyman666 :A little credit wouldn't go a miss since you did what I told you not to and remove the little watermark.

Crap, soz beefy its because i took a section of your render, I'll edit it asap
nice bodykits on the Purple one eh? I need to fix it up though. its can remain public as I work.
Quote from Riders Motion :Just decided to release my older skins. They were private skins so don't moan if you don't like them, I can't be arsed to hear your negative and positive comments, I don't care! Skins are already uploaded...

*Don't edit, rename, look with a disgusted face, or shout at one of these skins, they are young, forgive them.*

*Stares with a restless face at them*They are still young.Call me at 5 years LOLOL j/k.They are nice attempts.
Quote from flymike91 :you should really allow this to be edited, it would make a better base for liveries than a stand alone skin

good idea. I'll update the post. PSD avable apon request.
Quote from flymike91 :you should really allow this to be edited, it would make a better base for liveries than a stand alone skin

Yep, I was gonna ask that too. It's pretty neat skin actually. I haven't done any skinning now in a few months maybe, but I maybe got a little inspiration from this. So if it is possible I would love to have permission to edit it?
Quote from BigPeBe :Yep, I was gonna ask that too. It's pretty neat skin actually. I haven't done any skinning now in a few months maybe, but I maybe got a little inspiration from this. So if it is possible I would love to have permission to edit it?

sure, do you want the PSD? becuase its got a shadowkit on it.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :sure, do you want the PSD? becuase its got a shadowkit on it.

Edit:how to actualy use these things
Quote from Riders Motion :Just decided to release my older skins. They were private skins so don't moan if you don't like them, I can't be arsed to hear your negative and positive comments, I don't care! Skins are already uploaded...

i think the red one looks the sexiest
I new skin from me in the bleach skin pack

This goes out to al you fans of bleach out there
Already on LFSWorld

edit: if u donmt know the series dont complain about random things(you know what i mean)
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2008-02-20 12-48-09-81.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-02-20 12-49-30-68.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-02-20 12-51-27-06.jpg
XRT_Matsumoto.jpg
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I new skin from me in the bleach skin pack

Already on LFSWorld

edit: if u donmt know the series dont complain about random things(you know what i mean)

Nice boobs
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :sure, do you want the PSD? becuase its got a shadowkit on it.

Yes thanks. I'm gonna see if I can find some spare time to start skinning again.

Already on LFSWorld

I love it! lol.

but the momo logo is stretched on the sideskirt and the castrol logo dosnt fit right :\ other than that its cool. :P
Any XR GT Skins for the Demoers?
XRG skins are around. many XRT skins can be renamed and will fit just aswell
Not so sure bout that zoomy :P I tried doing that once but its a bit off. Meh jus try I guess :P
Quote from Jordeeman :Any XR GT Skins for the Demoers?

If u mean my skin keeep it out of your head buddy no edeting
!!

If u want bleach skin for the XRG wait til i make one!!
-
(fise07257) DELETED by fise07257

Already on LFSWorld

i just love the way that people draw woman's body
-
(fise07257) DELETED by fise07257 : made another post

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG