The online racing simulator
Quote from C40Z :cusco xrt
[IMG]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff128/db-caoz/small%20previews/previewxrtcusco01.jpg
download skin

hks s13
[IMG]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff128/db-caoz/small%20previews/previewxrthks201.jpg
download skin

kn filters/kei office
[IMG]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff128/db-caoz/small%20previews/previewxrtkn01.jpg
download skin

greetz caoz

where can I get those rear lights?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :where can I get those rear lights?

They look like the default lights with a black line across them. I could be wrong though.
I think they are but I've seen the front lights modified too. I can't remember where to get them other than LFS Database.
Quote from LFSn00b :They are made by Al Heeley and can be found at LFSDB but its down.

I see.

anyone have these lights and would like to post them?
i wish lfsdb were back
i miss my buddy
i hope its not gone for good, but its been an awefully long time.

"God save LFS because nothing will save LFSDB" Gough Whitlam 1975
Yashio Factory Club skins preview:

click to suck this file

WARNING: 9.48mb!
Watermark for safety

thanks to Motary for graphic support
Thank you Keisu for the skin...Keep up the good work ! Awesome paint job.
Quote from .deeefte :Yashio Factory Club skins preview:

click to suck this file

WARNING: 9.48mb!
Watermark for safety

thanks to Motary for graphic support

Great for the originality of the inscription on the license plate: "GT L.S.D"! It's not because I left LFS that it's necessary to appropriate my habits and customs... You are still a noob in minds hxc...

Also thank you for crediting my front Levin face... And I don't remember that I gave you the right to use since I don't know where you have gotten them
Quote from Kelu77 :Great for the originality of the inscription on the license plate: "GT L.S.D"! It's not because I left LFS that it's necessary to appropriate my habits and customs... You are still a noob in minds hxc...

Also thank you for crediting my front Levin face... And I don't remember that I gave you the right to use since I don't know where you have gotten them

My friend done XRG and RB4, you should ask him, why he use your lights, not me. Anyway, there is a credit in a skin file.
Sorry about it... my mistake...
I have your lights from ponczak skins. Ok if You dont allow use it i go edit xrg skin file. Sorry again.
nice, I've been trying to think of something to do with the G25, looks about right for me lol

nice one!!!
my latest skin!!
Attached images
XRR_NP_RPMteam.jpg
AusDrifterz
AusDrifterz teamskin
Attached images
XRT_AUSDRIFTERZ73.jpg
Quote from joshur21 :AusDrifterz teamskin

i think u should put only prewievs so your teamskin doesnt have any danger to get stolen but, its not my desission. the skin looks pretty good
Quote from batteryy :i think u should put only prewievs so your teamskin doesnt have any danger to get stolen but, its not my desission. the skin looks pretty good

Yeh flymikes skin does look good. u skin stealer
Quote from HellBoy99 :Yeh flymikes skin does look good. u skin stealer

u calling me stealer? or joshur?
-
(flymike91) DELETED by flymike91
WOAAAAAHHHHHH I LET HIM USE IT!!!!!! I made it for him. LETS NOT SAY ANY MORE ABOUT IT
bird you're probably the only one who knows anything about that base

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG