The online racing simulator
carbon
the carbon XRT
This is my FIRST skin I am am also a aps noobie so dont be TOO harsh , but constructive critcism would be nice to help me inprove
it took me a few hours and several restarts later to get to what I would think to be an acceptable quality
FEEDBACK MOST VERY WELCOME

ps if you want to use this skin then you can do so , but dont take credit for it
I know it doesnt look much but I did honestly spend several hours doing this and testing new things out
**a bit of a 56k warning - skin is 470kb and screenie is 670kb**
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
XRT_s14 drift 2.jpg
Just finished up this Sunoco skin. Was bored, it's just a quick 45 minute job.
Attached images
XRR_Sunoco.jpg
sunoco.jpg
very nice skin!!
can you made the Opel Omega?
Starion turbo replica
Very nice
I post the thumbnails here on purpose since some people don't like browsing through the pages with images on them (It's on the rules even)
That's why you should post something like: preview: "link"
No images if you don't want it, and you can still view it fullscreen
But you your ways, now I just know how to view your previews in a bigger way (looks way better, btw).

Again: keep up the good work! (I'm not using your skins, but I do like what I see)
Quote from ColeusRattus :So, made a skin for my fastest car...

The one who knows where the car is from, how it is called, and who drives it, gets a... well... a banana smiley, since they are so popular

EDIT: Added rudimentary "lights" so it should look more like the old Camaro it is based on...

MASK!

Used to have the toy of that car with the little bombs that dropped out the bottom

#389 - LKS
my personal skin ...hope you like it

[edited by admin]
Best not use that one much if I were you, swear words even when printed backwards means a ban. Maybe you'd like to rephrase it more politely?
Quote from al heeley :Best not use that one much if I were you, swear words even when printed backwards means a ban. Maybe you'd like to rephrase it more politely?

like BACK OFF maybe! people here dont like to be course at you know.
#392 - LKS
yeah..u`re right ! but...on foreign servers ...players don`t have my skin ...so they don`t see it ...and on romanian server ...i`m the admin
but not here, so please repost when you've cleaned it up.
Thanks
i most definately know what skin im goin to use in the future
my dad used to drive an ascona and he loves your skin
keep up the good work!!!

Very Good
Nice
Yes that´s good
Right - my first public skin.

This is the skin that BP would run (in my eyes) on a car similar to the XRR. It's similar to the BP livery on the Ford WRC car in terms of colours and schematics to some extent. But anyways, enjoy and feel free to use it!

P.S: Thanks to Munko for the awesome mouse drifting screenshot (before he crashed---horribly! ;D )
Attached images
teambpviewer.jpg
XRR_teambp_x.jpg
lawskin2.jpg
nice skins but XRT is not car for me

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG