Woot CDF!
Quote from batteryy :Wow, nice
btw, did cobra take that pic?

Yeah

Thanks guys, im glad you like it

yep this is a really nice one!
Red Rider
nice
As usual very nice skins in here! Good job guys!

My latest!
Enjoy!
Attached images
XRT_DRFTJ.jpg
YukesPrev.jpg
yes, nice skins again from rubenz and very nice from seldon, too !!

btw rubenz what program are you using for making skins, your skin files look a bit strange everytime?!
Quote from BastianB :btw rubenz what program are you using for making skins, your skin files look a bit strange everytime?!

I'm not the only one that noticed it then. Someone's cutting out skills seem to be non existant. Chrisuu's skins had the same problem if I remember rightly, jagged edges on everything.

Or it's because they're using 'magic wand' or 'magic eraser' with a high tolerance.
Paint shop pro. If you refer to "yukes" logo, well that came in an awful jpg from google
If you refer to "missing bits" on the black mask it's because the black mask isnt the same from left to right. So when i copy, paste, and then "mirror" the paintjob (like from right side to left) there are some "missing bits" on the black mask, but not on the skin. Not that i see in viewer...
But you are right, i'm no professional i just make them because it's fun!
And sadly not all decals came in eps... so my "cutting" skills dont help .

Edit:- oh the black mask i use has grey borders, but they are "out" of the skin so you will not see them in viewer.
And sorry for my bad english!
i think if you would use the skin packages from master skinnerz, your skinfiles would be looking much more actraktive (or so, my enlish snt the best today sorry :P)
Quote from Rubenz81 : If you refer to "yukes" logo, well that came in an awful jpg from google

HERE you can have it in a .png (BIG FILE)

fcs13 : Weee! thanks!

BastianB : ehrm, they are form MS but they are... YEARS old
So basically the problem it's the "out of the skin" bits? If this is the problem, i dont see it a big problem, you wold not see that bits in viewer or in game. If not, ehrm... i will do my best to not show them again! But except the yukes logo... i dont see them in the skin

Edit. Any advice on converting from psd to jpg? Settings etc.?
Quote from Sponge :Cool skin, like the bright and 'fresh' colors.. but.. Fernbay?

i think
:bananadea and skin stealer
this is juejue aka eclipse from JDMF and CDF, just using a different account.
ah..

but why should someone who have his own account use some demo account?
Quote from BastianB :ah..

but why should someone who have his own account use some demo account?

He have lose the original account ...

Don't burn bananas yet

oh thats hard

any way to get them back?
Quote from Don Frost :Someone needs BMW E30 skin? I make one, but it looks beter if you crash your car a little . If anyone needs more colours or some improvement. Let me know...

i what one
Just another skin. Ts a long time since i skinned on lfs so the alpha isnt the cutest..

Have a great summer!

//Bamse

Edit: forgot the credit part, so tnx to the guy who made the bodykit and to Fredrik Soerlie for the template
Attached images
justanotherskin.jpg
I am missing out on some really good skins!!!! ( )
I had to send in my laptop for a new hard drive!!!!.
Can't wait to get it back and see you guys on the track!!.
My first skin
Hey, i'm new here, and to LFS, and this is my first attempt to create a skin.. Aldready working on a couple more..

Cheers
Attached images
PurpleDragon View.JPG

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG