The online racing simulator
yes, not bad the headlights are crap but the rest is good
Hey yo, i was wondering if some one could do me 350z skins in any s1 cars.. mayby xrt is the best.. so is it possible, i realy want them and.. you know.. plz? ps. sorry my bad english :P
Quote from Blädi :Hey yo, i was wondering if some one could do me 350z skins in any s1 cars.. mayby xrt is the best.. so is it possible, i realy want them and.. you know.. plz? ps. sorry my bad english :P

try it at the request section maybe someone can help you there
First skin, new headlights
Hey again, just did something about the terrible headlights, and turned my first skin into an S13 instead
Attached images
PurpleDragonS13Front.JPG
PurpleDragonS13Back.JPG
looks better but the lights are still low-res :P
Yes i realised, but i'm tired of editing that skin :P

I'll just be back soon with my second skin instead
I guess its relative good for a first skin, but what an awful purple that is xD.
Try to make some more details and graphics using the pen tool, it will become a much more interesting skin !
Quote from Billsten :Just another skin. Ts a long time since i skinned on lfs so the alpha isnt the cutest..

Have a great summer!

//Bamse

Edit: forgot the credit part, so tnx to the guy who made the bodykit and to Fredrik Soerlie for the template

Nice skin!, wish i could make skins.... stupid computer
Thanks for using my bodykit!
My skin
Attached images
XRG_Naglas.jpg
Quote from kodyro :My skin

Nice skin but hmm there's something wrong with your hood vent. Were you drunk when you did it?
Quote from Misa_DK :Something that you all been waiting for! or some of you, anyway without any further delay R.Miki TopSecret S15 and K.Tanaka Team Orange S15

:bananadea:bananadea Ur kind aint welcome here no more
Quote from LFSn00b :Neither is your kind.

and what did i do? he stole a skin and hes been driving XRT while in "Demo"
Quote from Riders Motion :Nice skin but hmm there's something wrong with your hood vent. Were you drunk when you did it?

Car engine was extremelly hot ,and it blow off hood :bananadea
Quote from kodyro :Car engine was extremelly hot ,and it blow off hood :bananadea

lol ^^
mm.. where can i post my skins? or what site i mean.. i have few skins :P
you´d put the skinfile at the place where your avatar should be. lol

you have to link the skinfile, like you did with the screenshot
Lol sorry for my Late post but Hellboy99 dude thanks for that lights
btw:is this white skin PRIVATE
Quote from BastianB :you´d put the skinfile at the place where your avatar should be. lol

you have to link the skinfile, like you did with the screenshot

both are there... just avatar is the "noob" version..
Quote from Blädi :both are there... just avatar is the "noob" version..

Why not add them as attachments? I can't get imageshack to work, damn thing.
-
(xbren92x) DELETED by franky500 : cracker removed
-
(piggy501) DELETED by franky500 : cracker removed
-
(flymike91) DELETED by franky500 : cracker removed
-
(ImportFantasy) DELETED by franky500 : cracker removed
Hey People, Here's My XRT Skin I Made And Use In Version W
Hope You Like My Skins
Attached images
S15 XRT.jpg
S15 XRT2.jpg
Quote from TwickyTune :Hey People, Here's My XRT Skin I Made And Use In Version W
Hope You Like My Skins

You might have created it in Patch W but the 3D *grass* I can see in your shots is in Patch Y.
Well spotted. Yes, the screenshots are from Patch Y. Goodbye TwickyTune.
You can also tell as the 2nd to last corner on the exit used to have a banked run-off
Quote from piggy501 :Why not add them as attachments? I can't get imageshack to work, damn thing.

umm... i dont know how :P im just started and only way to show them was that.. if you tell me how to add attachments i'll make sure that next time the pics arent on a imagehack site :P

XR Skins (All)
(7324 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG