The online racing simulator
Here is another skin, i used chris cumming's ECtype as a template, and then drew the vinyls and added decals

This is the 4096 version which you will see, other racers will see the 1024 version which is uploaded to LFSw
Attached images
XRT_UnrealFinal.jpg
Quote from RS1T :Here is another skin, i used chris cumming's ECtype as a template, and then drew the vinyls and added decals

This is the 4096 version which you will see, other racers will see the 1024 version which is uploaded to LFSw

The skin itselfe isn´t THAT bad, but the front lights and the resolution of them really suck. remove them (or replace with other / better / more high-res ones) and its sweet
he forgot to mention thet he made the colours negative, looks so bad!!
Quote from dennisw :he forgot to mention thet he made the colours negative, looks so bad!!

not really

the photo editing software i use does not allow me to recolor it, so i just made it negative. No it doesnt look bad, i've had numerous comments on an other forum about how good it looks. When you actually see the car in the game (which you cant) it looks great
RJT XRG skin
Quote from RS1T :not really

the photo editing software i use does not allow me to recolor it, so i just made it negative. No it doesnt look bad, i've had numerous comments on an other forum about how good it looks. When you actually see the car in the game (which you cant) it looks great

you shud turn the carbon back to normal and the lights also(above normal lights) than it looks nice
my first ever skin!!
This is my first skin ever and want to see what u guys think?

CheeRS
Attached images
XRT_myfirstskin.JPG
Quote from dennisw :that is a 2,5 year old post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that means he isn't allowed to like it?(????????????????????????????????)
Quote from zeugnimod :And that means he isn't allowed to like it?(????????????????????????????????)

no
1st page
Private
Actually, i made this only for rendering. But ... i like it, and that means i have to use it
Attached images
hazxrtprivate.jpg
Wow :o

oh and, im sorry Scawen, Victor, and Eric
Attached images
XRG_rfactorirony.jpg
Quote from RS1T :Here is another skin, i used chris cumming's ECtype as a template, and then drew the vinyls and added decals

w00t. My logo in action!
@caoz:
dont really like the red and the blue one, but the Genki skin is GREAT and the renders are Sick
That blood splash on the hood looks just horrible. Change the hue on skin. Somewhere in yellowish color
Quote from G!NhO :that one side is mirrored is somekind of japanese drifters thing

Wow, ricers tradition i guess
Quote from hazaky :That blood splash on the hood looks just horrible. Change the hue on skin. Somewhere in yellowish color

the blood look was an accident im using gimp and the tool i was using just wasnt going to let me change it i'll keep trying
what does any one think off a clear hood idea??
Great skins Caoz

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG