The online racing simulator
Lol, well i like to be hated...let's say that...
wow thats nice..
Quote from Spinaker :Lol, well i like to be hated...let's say that...

maybe some pubic skins might make me begin to like you.
a few skins i messed with
hope you like them my gf was bored sorry for usin reply she asked me to put them on here cause a friend of hers wanted a few i know the #3 Sr isnt finished ill reposted the finished one it was just a test model at first
Attached images
XRT_hollandbong.jpg
XRT_hellokitty23m.jpg
XRT_space_hubble.jpg
XRT_DALESR3.jpg
Quote from Franky.S :maybe some pubic skins might make me begin to like you.

i'll think about it
My new personal XRR skin. There's still a couple of aligning errors, that i'm trying to correct, but mostly they just appear on the render and not really visible in game, but i'm going to correct them, eventually.
Attached images
xrr_render.jpg
Birthday gift
Hi,
Can someone make this skin for XRT for me?

thanks in advance
Quote from BaronRojo :Hi,
Can someone make this skin for XRT for me?

thanks in advance

Better to put this on "Skin Requests"
Quote from Demon Illidan :Better to put this on "Skin Requests"

better not quote images

@Tibone, looks preety awesome already. Nice one !

PS: i find the black on the side not so fitting; kinda tooo random, if you know what i mean.

What i find interesting is whjat you do on the headlights. Is it a logo or is it finished like this?
Quote from JazzOn :
@Tibone, looks preety awesome already. Nice one !

PS: i find the black on the side not so fitting; kinda tooo random, if you know what i mean.

What i find interesting is whjat you do on the headlights. Is it a logo or is it finished like this?

Thanks mate, the mirrors are blue, just like the read wing end plates, but in the render it turned out black, no idea why really, perhaps i need to re-map the model, but if you mean the dark shades of paint in the doors, those are red screened over the blue, looking quite dark, but not completely black.

The lights are normal ingame, unfortunately, i only get them to look like this on the render, the game doesn't read the small part of the skin, it is just a detail i added, nothing major. I think only a dds mod could get the lights like the render.. but at least it looks ok in the render, i guess, better than nothing..
Quote from Demon Illidan :Better to put this on "Skin Requests"

sorry, I came to this post directly passing over ¨skin requests¨

thanks
Quote from tibone : but if you mean the dark shades of paint in the doors, those are red screened over the blue, looking quite dark, but not completely black.

That is what i meant and now i see it's all around like that. Personally i would overlay them rather than mixed them. Paint would not look liike this even if they are still fresh and then ran into eachother

As for the lights, i meant the headlights that would open-up (if eric had modelled them like that xD). The black line on it, looks like a logo cut off.
Conversion of my XRG E30 M3 skin to XRR.

Attached images
XRR_E30M3.jpg
Nice one Tom, thanks for sharing it
New ride, another replica

Download: 1024/2048
:Eyecrazy:
Rat xrt
HI everyone!!!!!!!
I hunt a rat or rusty skin of xrt turbo. please post it if it real. thanks. sorry about my english
Quote from TottiGTD :HI everyone!!!!!!!
I hunt a rat or rusty skin of xrt turbo. please post it if it real. thanks. sorry about my english

Quote :Demo racer

:bananadea
Quote from ImudilaSkyline ::bananadea

premature. What about if hes using X patch? He can use XRT there. The only question is if he is or he isnt using X patch.
Well yeah but I doubt it.
XRR Raeder Ford GT Replica

Render by itsphility.

Download

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG