The online racing simulator
The alfa looks briliant! good job! Better than in real life i'd say
Great work! Nice effect!
Sadly now we can drive a rwd alfa only in lfs...
Nice skin, pretty simple, yet effective, only one problem I see with it, the alfa dorr lines do not appear on the XRT, maybe you should make them more visible so it looks like there are 2 doors, now two door handles.

Wolf.
Had a slow day, so done some more skinning!

A fictitios one this time
Attached images
adamxrr.jpg
XRR_Adam.jpg
Godzilla wears pink XRT skin
Lol. I got the inspiration for this skin from the little Yashio Factory guy dressed up like a dinosaur. Also, i just so happened to have finished a template for an R-34 skyline using screenshots from GT-4. Enjoy this one. I reckon it looks great and i'm proud of it

Hi-res skin:

Preview:

Enjoy the skin

Just remember, as usual don't edit or distribute without my permission
Skyline R33LM 1995 inspired skin.
Not perfect in every detail as finding decent pics of this car seems impossible...
Here are the files:

Cloudstrife - Ehm check your links, i can view only some small thumbs of your skin!
Attached images
R33lm.jpg
R33lm1.jpg
XRR_R33LM.jpg
XRR_R33LM2048.jpg
AAAHH png's. they burn my eyes on the net.
[back to normality]
For a first skin it's really good. nice and simple
Quote from Stew2000 :i like

As a kid I planed to paint my car (when I grow ) ih this color.

Certainly, now I don't wish that with real car, but LFS give me posibillity to do that.
Hey guys .. can someone make a General Lee skin for me !
Quote from jonaskarl :Hey guys .. can someone make a General Lee skin for me !

Why don't U make itself, it would by more pleasure for U.

For me is point to make my own skin, by myself.
-
(NeonMuffler) DELETED by NeonMuffler
Quote from z323 :Could someone make a Peter Brock skin? From any of his cars, the blue or the red paintjob.

that world go in skin requests

here is my first car skin and its photoshopped!!

I put a plastic look over it :P
Attached images
XRT_DEFAULTtttiipla.jpg
After skinning the AMG FXR DTM 2006 , I decided also to skin the AMG XRR DTM 2006 (both fictional skins). Here's the result (that one was a bit harder, and a bit less attractiveI think)

Recomended name: XRR_amgDTM.JPG so u don;t have to upload it to LFSW (it's alredy there. The 3 first attachmenets are hi-res previews (2048x2048) and the fourth one is the actual skin in noraml res (1024x1024).

Enjoy!
Attached images
_amgXRR_prev01 .jpg
_amgXRR_prev02 .jpg
_amgXRR_prev03.jpg
XRR_amgDTM.jpg
Quote from migf1 :After skinning the AMG FXR DTM 2006 , I decided also to skin the AMG XRR DTM 2006 (both fictional skins). Here's the result (that one was a bit harder, and a bit less attractiveI think)

Recomended name: XRR_amgDTM.JPG so u don;t have to upload it to LFSW (it's alredy there. The 3 first attachmenets are hi-res previews (2048x2048) and the fourth one is the actual skin in noraml res (1024x1024).

Enjoy!

That's excellent.
I dunno what's wrong coz they work perfect on my comp
Since there's been a few requests for this skin I thought I'd post my version. The good old General Lee 01 for XRT.
I modified it a little to fit the car model, so it now has black fenders and the spoiler is the same blue star design as the flag on the roof.

Check the Skins Garage link in my sig for front and rear pictures of this one.
Attached images
XRT_GeneralLee.jpg
Hi, I was after an XRT Australian Police Skin. No luck so I made my own...(Hybrid of two previous skins) This is my first skin I ever did. MS-Paint too :=/

edit: stupid blogspot keeps moving my pics, go here if no luck with the above links
http://www.eltede.blogspot.com/
I cant figure out how to attach files to LFSforums - sorry about the dodgy thumbs

Credits to the guys who made the orignal skins I used to make this Hybrid.

(Thankyou Funtex)
Silva s-13 XRT
http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... light=Easy+Start#post1402

(Thankyou PanterACFH)
South Australian Police car for the XR GTR
http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... ghlight=police#post157861
Attached images
eltede_policeshot01.jpg
eltede_policeshot02.jpg
XRT_S13_SAPOL.jpg
Anyone have a go at making the RayBrig Honda NSX skin? Its one beaty!! (the purple one or the blue/red/black one)

Quote from aoun :Anyone have a go at making the RayBrig Honda NSX skin? Its one beaty!! (the purple one or the blue/red/black one)

I did the purple one with the green lettering on the FXR some time ago. it's posted up here somewhere.
Quote from ColeusRattus :So, made a skin for my fastest car...

The one who knows where the car is from, how it is called, and who drives it, gets a... well... a banana smiley, since they are so popular

EDIT: Added rudimentary "lights" so it should look more like the old Camaro it is based on...

It's Matt Trackers car from M.A.S.K. (Mobile Armoured Strike Kommand)
Those were the days... My personal favourite was Bruce's Stinger hot rod thing which 'transformed' into a tank!

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG