The online racing simulator
Quote from al heeley :I did the purple one with the green lettering on the FXR some time ago. it's posted up here somewhere.

Thats a hot one too.. thanks man.. ill have ago in finding it .

I found Teazr's goldern one. That was nice too.. but i coulndt find yours mate .
Quote from eddiechan25 :Repost this skin to this thread because i posted to a wrong topic before.
Hope you all enjoy!

This is Uber. Can I convert for XRT? (btw you're probably going to be flamed for posting an XRR skin while you're on demo. so watch out :P)
Considering eddie's screenshot was taken from the CMX skin viewer and not from S2 itself there shouldn't be a problem with it
I had a go at making a replica skin, this one is the 1986 Rover that raced in WTCC. It's 2048x2048, so good quality.
Attached images
TexacoXRGFinished.gif
XRG_TEXACO.jpg
Good quality? Doesn't look like it, you forgot the anti-alising in your photoshop program or something, look at those edges.
Metal Xrr
two metal skins for xrr, as requested by k david, one with carbon bonnet, one without.
Attached images
XRR_METAL.jpg
XRR_METALCarbon.jpg
Quote from Blackout :Good quality? Doesn't look like it, you forgot the anti-alising in your photoshop program or something, look at those edges.

When you use the fill tool to change a particular elements colour, it can sometimes fill out all the AA edges too. Looks like that's what happened to some of those decals.

@Chilifan:
The easiest way to fix this is to shrink the part a little, then enlarge it again. 5% or so should be enough to take the roughness of the edges. Or if you can afford the fuzzyness, just blur them. Just FYI
Quote from pokemon :somebody can make one skin of the car of drift of apexi? for XRT? please

Already been done (use search). please use the request forum next time
Hey there guys This is my First skin i've made. Its not for public use but i jus wanted some feedback. Thanks hope you all like it.

I'm a HUGE Mazda fan so in sight of being such a fan. I decided to make a skin in light of my Personal car my 91 RX-7 TurboII
Attached images
Frontleft.jpg
rear.jpg
tophood.jpg
toptop.jpg
Wow! A lot of cool skins here, im not a pro skinner but i made a few and this one is well, the most simple... but also the one with most positive comments so i decided to post it. (the lights are made from a Volvo 240)
Attached images
lfs_skin.jpg
#611 - gip
OK guys this is my first skin ever it is very simple...i just got photoshop so i am an uber noob at it...tell me what you think.
Attached images
XRT_smiley.jpg
screensht.bmp
#612 - gip
Quote from kekke2000 :Wow! A lot of cool skins here, im not a pro skinner but i made a few and this one is well, the most simple... but also the one with most positive comments so i decided to post it. (the lights are made from a Volvo 240)

great job!.......
Quote from Crankshaft7 :The XRT Aftermarket Ads Skin

Image size: 2048 by 2048

This is my first XRT skin, I hope you guys like it.

Mugen tuning and Edelbrock. Interesting combination
NUFC Lister Storm Livery
The NUFC Lister skin I made for FZR adapted for XRR.

Public as always...
Attached images
XRRNUFCLister.jpg
XRR_NUFCLister.jpg
always nice to see something that has a connection with our area
Quote from Crankshaft7 :The XRT Aftermarket Ads Skin

Image size: 2048 by 2048

This is my first XRT skin, I hope you guys like it.

very nice, i like the black/white thing so everyone can have it in their own color
Quote from Smurfen :SmurfeN skin production presents:
FnF 3 red evo

Enjoy!

made the APR decal on the side from scratch. *proud*.

dude, i love you!
hello..im searching for normal skin for xrg....hachiroku from initial d...please tnx
New XRT skin..

What do you guys think?
Attached images
XRT_Ronin_azn.jpg
#622 - DDM
Hi
hi guys i wanted to know if my XRT skin is any good.. its my first try to make a drift skin.. comments would be nice plz
Attached images
XRT_DONi Fire.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :A skin that based on Sauber F1 car(dont know the year lol) But, it's my second attempt to make a formula skin to an other car. Comments?

And before you ask the skin, lemme say its private

Not quite a BMW. but it does look good.
1) This has nothing to do with skins
2) Are you mad for other users or what? Posting 2048x2048 image
(from amazingly slow hosting as well) is not sensible illepall
Don't worry about it Morrow. He is a demo racer after all...

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG