The online racing simulator
Quote from TEAMTURBO KIP :i wont the paint that u make your on skin and if u can find one for free that would be good

can you write that in english for me please? maybe throw in a , or . in there as well?

edit: lol, i'm a stupid little f***!
this is the XR thread not?
Quote from stereostaticmusic :Here is one of mine... also a challenge winner over at Master Skinners

nice paintjob May I use this in the STCC mr stereostatic??
Quote from supnig88 :DO NOT TAKE MY SKIN AND ACT LIKE IT IS YOURS WHEN YOUR ONLINE LIKE MY SUMOPOWER SKIN...PLEASE ,LIKE THIS GUY NAMED (ALLY)illepall

He never took your skin, and you never took his skin. You saved your skin as the same filename as his skin. Save YOUR skin with a unique name, upload it to LFSW, and everybody is happy
thats what i was thinkin but i was'nt gonna say anything, i wanted to kill him..lol i had to stop playin for the rest of the night cause i was so mad!
Dewalt Nascar replica (sorta)
Well i know this ain't Nascar but i liked the colours so i decided to make a dewalt skin for the XRT, hope you like it.
Attached images
SS_010.jpg
XRT_Dewalt.jpg
looks good,although a little less Field of View in the viewer would help

PS - post it here anyway for my skins_x folder!
Not sure if one of these has been done but I thought I'd have a go at it anyway.

1984 Mitsubishi Starion Rally Car. Inspiration pictures... 1 2

Ingame preview (slightly edited)

Skin in 1024* and 2048* resolutions.
Skin is uploaded to LFSWorld as XRT_StarionRally.

Enjoy.
XR GT- iDrift D1GB
Here's a skin I put together in PhotoFiltre this afternoon to get me back into skinning- it's a D1GB-inspired "iDrift" skin for the XRGT. It's not a replica of an actual car, but it's designed so it wouldn't look out of place in a D1 event lineup.

Sponsors are from brandsoftheworld.com as usual.

Comments are of course welcome. Please excuse the messiness of the skin file itself, as you can see from the preview the mess is kept to the areas that don't appear on the skin when in LFS.

It's uploaded to LFSWorld under the name it's posted as here- XRT_iDriftD1.jpg , The preview is D1jpg.jpg
Attached images
XRG_idriftD1.jpg
d1jpg.jpg
Graffiti skin for XRT
Here is a Graffiti Skin for the XRT the front is a bit dodgy but its my best skin
Attached images
XRT_Graffiti Skin.JPG
It's the emperor's new XRT
It goes so fast I can hardly even see it.
lol , i wonder how many will get that manintightpants
Quote from Greboth :lol , i wonder how many will get that manintightpants

i get it. brings back memorys from a school play at primary school. (and no i wasnt running round with no trousers on)
An XRR skin based from an alfa touring car.
Attached images
xrralfa.jpg
XRR_ALFA.jpg
Heres my first skin from scratch... falken drift for the xrt

yes i know theres another falken skin out there and i didnt try to copy it... i just love the falken drift cars so i thought it would be a cool first project. anyway this has alot more detail and sum carbon fibre parts with a burnt exhaust tip look.
Attached images
pic_1.jpg
pic_2.jpg
XRT_falken23.jpg
Been trying to get better with photo shop 6

1st one was from some max power mag
2nd one is colin mcrae's sierra cosworth
3rd one is some old capri
That Sierra Ford one is very nice mrfell :up: Older liveries look good on the XRT
Vatanen/Harryman Manta gr.4 replica.
Hope you like it and happy rallyng!
Attached images
mantaprev.jpg
XRT_Manta2048.jpg
XRT_Mantaari.jpg
-
(MC_Bob) DELETED by MC_Bob
Russell Brookes' Opel Manta

Nice and simple but brings back memories!!
Please ReZA85 PL could you put out your mustang skin so drifters can use it??

Beautiful skin!!

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG