The online racing simulator
BMW Sauber F1 Team skin for XRT
Attached images
XRT_BMWSauber.jpg
preview_bmwsauber.jpg
-
(Sinister747) DELETED by XCNuse : cleanup
This is my first skin on which i 've spent a bigger amount of time , trying to improve it / i hope it is not so bad /
Suggestions on improvemets, opinions, and even critics are welcome
sorry for the low quality of the preview pictures, but i have slow internet
Attached images
XRT_SonyXplodv1.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
-
(DGCNYO) DELETED by XCNuse : cleanup
My first skins
Here are my first skins
Preview:

Skins:

Hope you like them
Attached images
skinn.JPG
skinn2.JPG
XRT_estonia.jpg
XRT_juss234.jpg
XRT Skin request
hey fellas, I was wondering if any of you could make a skin for my personal usage?, I'd like it to have the Irish colours green white and orange, and if you could, try to make it a drifter's skin. Send me a PM with the skin.Would be much appreciated.
@leprekaun
just ask "DieKolkrabe", maybe he will share his skinz (made him some in irish cof..-no-...colors ) maybe he shares (or u can use his as basis 4 ur own personal skin )

edit:attachements:edit...xrg looks a bit like a "chevy"espero (fka daewoo) illepall
uss77: nice avatar btw
Attached images
XRR_C2.jpg
XRT_C2.jpg
XRG_C1.jpg
Yo Simisz! Haven't seen you in here be4 Uve got some nice skins there m8! cya on msn!
-
Finland flag skin (Monkey Man) DELETED by Monkey Man
-
(Blackout) DELETED by XCNuse : cleanup
new Skin from me

SKINFILE
Attached images
esso_xrr_600.jpg
awesome job heizer
meow!! good work
public? nice job
Awesome Heizer! Reminds me of the old slogan "Put a tiger in your tank"...
Quote from ColeusRattus :So, made a skin for my fastest car...

The one who knows where the car is from, how it is called, and who drives it, gets a... well... a banana smiley, since they are so popular

EDIT: Added rudimentary "lights" so it should look more like the old Camaro it is based on...

Hah! MASK! I like it.
Thought I might have a crack at doing the WedsSport Celica.

I Bet there are plenty of people here who could do a better job but it is only my third skin so be kind

Cheerio
Attached images
XRR_Preview.jpg
wed.jpg
XRR_wedsport.jpg
Well, certainly for your third skin, that looks very nice. Especially the sides.

I'd change the yellow though. You used a very bright yellow while the real car's yellow is more orangey. Also you might wanna think about what happens around the headlights. I'd say change the skin slightly so it matches the XR's headlights better in stead of sticking to the Celica's pointy lights. Come to think of it, maybe this skin would work better on the FZR (more similar headlights)...

Anyhoo, keep up the good work!
Quote from manintightpants :Thought I might have a crack at doing the WedsSport Celica.

I Bet there are plenty of people here who could do a better job but it is only my third skin so be kind

Cheerio

If you just used a darker blue, that skin would look spot on (it is actually a really dark blue with a hint of purple). I have seen that car at the California Speedway, and it is much darker blue. Lots of photos show darker blue too. If you change that, I think the skin will look great. I love that car too btw, I was thinking of skinning it, but I figured someone would do it first

Oh and the red on the side is more of a darker crimson or something. Some photos I've gathered when I was planning to start it:

(If you used a lot of diecast model car shots for reference, those tend to be very bright because of the flash camera and you tend to have innacuracies for colors by looking at those) (Only accurate model car seems to be 2nd pic below)
Attached images
03jgtc_r4-car22.jpg
celica-03-wedsport.jpg
1116_019m.jpg
Weds.jpg
03.jpg
weds_sport_celica_01.jpg
celica-03-wedsport-jgtc-2.jpg
-
(Mr.Ferret) DELETED by XCNuse : cleanup
Quote from Tweaker :(Only accurate model car seems to be 2nd pic below)

Who makes that model and where can I buy it!?
Cheers for the comments. I'm also not to sure about the colours, but the best pictures I had to go on were the ones of the model and some high res GT4 shots, neither of which are ideal for doing a skin from, plus I still haven't yet found out what the sponser is at the top of the windscreen!

Hopefully I'll be able to update the skin soon, and maybe adapt it for the FZR, though I made it for the XRR cos thats the car I drive!

Take it easy guys
nice

its really hard to get a realistic looking metal effect ill definatly use this and have a go making a skin over it
here is my private drifterskin

thx @ ndrew for the render
Attached images
XRTbignic.jpg
XRT Road Race Skin
Hello all...=]
Just finished this one..didnt take too long just a quicky but im starting up a road race collection based on some real cars .....so i figured i would post this one too see what u guys think of it...=]...couldnt find but one picture of the car i replicated but im gonna search some more to see if i can find some more pictures ..but heres this for now enjoy..

-
(Kajojek(PL)) DELETED by XCNuse : cleanup
-
(l2acer1) DELETED by XCNuse : cleanup
Quote from -DrftMstr- :public? nice job

All skin`s on GSD are public !!!

Thanks Guys !!! :-)

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG