The online racing simulator
thats a nice skin, it looks cool and semi realistic too.
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow
our team skin
this is our team skin|AH|
Attached images
XRT_AH.jpg
that would look really nice if it lined up.
Hey guys, made this skin about a month back, I wasn't sure about posting it up just incase "It's not worthy" :P. It was suppose to be a private skin but I stopped drift racing. If requested, I can send it to you.

Render by [UKR] Race King
Attached images
XRT_NUTCASE.jpg
lol blood?
Quote from Poxith :
Hey guys, made this skin about a month back, I wasn't sure about posting it up just incase "It's not worthy" :P. It was suppose to be a private skin but I stopped drift racing. If requested, I can send it to you.

Render by [UKR] Race King

Looks nice

Quote from LFSn00b :I was bored

Hehe.. looks cool, i like the bottom damaged/dirty one.. bloody one is nice too (bit inappropriate tough).
*erased my post*
Did someone say rice ?
Attached images
xrtrice.jpg
XRT_RICE.jpg
XRT_RICE1024.jpg
mmm cheese.
Nice skin man!
Kengen Tuning / Federal Tires XRT XR20DET Swapped. Might be released some day if I get the authorisation. 5120x4096.

you mean the skin is 5120x4096? if it is now thats an hi-res skin and it looks nice, what else a reqular player needs
Quote from batteryy :you mean the skin is 5120x4096? if it is now thats an hi-res skin and it looks nice, what else a reqular player needs

Yeh, the skin is 5120x4096, more than needed but I got the bodykit template at that size so I tought, why not! (:
Quote from Riders Motion :Kengen Tuning / Federal Tires XRT XR20DET Swapped. Might be released some day if I get the authorisation. 5120x4096.

Nice skin RM!Federal is also a BMX brand
yeah cobra you ride bmx?
Kengen Tuning / Federal Tires XRT
Here it is, thanks a bunch to Zach for the sick preview! (Click it for 5120x4096 skin file)

Nice skin and thats a pretty big resolution O_O
Quote from evilpimp :Nice skin and thats a pretty big resolution O_O

I agree but look at what I did to the skin, it wouldn't be any special if it was 2048...
|ah|skins
Right well it doesnt look to pretty on the outside, but when its on the car it looks mighty fine

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG