The online racing simulator
can u make a skin with a egypt flag on it to the xfg the demo 1 the hatch back and it if u can tell me plss
Quote from RS1T :A private CSR teamskin for AE86
Dont mind my poor photo editing skills :P

Skin quality -
Original picture quality -
Edited picture quality -

Overall quality -
Quote from avtosh123 :can u make a skin with a egypt flag on it to the xfg the demo 1 the hatch back and it if u can tell me plss

I made this skin, but then I decided that I'm not going to give it to you since you asked for a skin:

a) In the wrong sub forum,
b) In the thread for a completely different car,
b) Without any capital letters.

In fact, so that I couldn't change my mind, I deleted the skin. That wasn't really enough though, so I broke my computer to pieces and put the pieces of the hard drive up to a magnet so it couldn't be recovered. That still wasn't enough, so I burned my house down so people couldn't find the computer in the event that they really wanted to get the skin. Again that wasn't enough, so I hijacked an Ohio class submarine and destroyed the city I live in so that people wouldn't be able to find the wreckage of my house.

You're pretty lucky that I couldn't operate the sub by myself because I would have destroyed the whole planet after that. Unfortunately for me I sank and died.
nice thank you for publicing
Quote from Shadowww :Skin quality -
Original picture quality -
Edited picture quality -

Overall quality -

I honestly expected better from you shadowwww

The skin was made by a good friend, and he is a very talented skinner. My bad edits make it look a lot worse than it is, i made it too dark, and there was no AA as my PC is crap. There was no need for that
Quote from RS1T :I honestly expected better from you shadowwww

The skin was made by a good friend, and he is a very talented skinner. My bad edits make it look a lot worse than it is, i made it too dark, and there was no AA as my PC is crap. There was no need for that

If friend made this skin, why haven't you asked HIM for a pic?

It looks 512.
My private skin ^^
Hey guys..this is my new skin and I hope u like it .
Attached images
xrtvalmis.JPG
SR old
Attached images
Copy of XRT_stormracing.jpg
Red Bull Mad Mike RX7 for XRT as requested via PM...
Attached images
XRT_RBRX7.jpg
XRT_RBRX7_prev.png
Nice skin, you should do it for XRR
On it's way actually. Just a few kinks on the good year logo alignment.
very nice m8 good job
very nice i love that green
Follow up to the Mad Mike's RX7 this time for the XRR...
Attached images
XRR_RBRX7.jpg
My new team skin
Preview here
XRT Viessmann

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG