The online racing simulator
Quote from kayseriliyim :XRG_Tuna''38

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/User/Desktop/XRG_Tuna''38.jpg

Try again my demo friend.
Skin
Will my skin publications
*rude stuff ! don't watch ! * I think it is trying to communicate . |OO==OO| (wild bmw)

P.S.: man i feel dumb...
Heres mine

if you want it, ask me..... or ill upload the skin some other time!!!111

edit:

get it here
they look pretty good
Worth a try, for my gaming group, Ballistik gaming (Used to be TeamRenegadegaming) If you want to use it, go ahead, Just please register on our forums to show you support the group (Teamrenegadegaming.clannow.com)
Attached images
XRG_Ballistik.jpg
Quote from BostwickMotorsports :Worth a try, for my gaming group, Ballistik gaming (Used to be TeamRenegadegaming) If you want to use it, go ahead, Just please register on our forums to show you support the group (Teamrenegadegaming.clannow.com)

In the Viewer, it's really not a bad skin for a demo to have made. But, there's always something you can fix, and I think it's because your picture is not in the 1024x1024 dimension. Your hood is up and left than where you may have wanted. The right rear corner panel has a bit of black on the intersections. Then your left front and rear have the same problem.
If this is how you wanted it to look, then just ignore my post. But, if it's not, you may want to redo it and download the Viewer to help you out.

-Tp88
Hariyama Team-c
The skin of Hariyama.

That one's pretty neat!
Was bored and made this.
Attached images
XRG_mlpNR.JPG
My Private Drift Skin
private skin
RB4 ? Demo ? Sherlock just got interested <.< :detective
Author: AarneV HD

XRG Far Cry 3 Skin Enjoy !

Skin
Skin
my skin
please upload my skin XRG_grfalcon2 thanks very very much
Quote from gokhaning123 :please upload my skin XRG_grfalcon2 thanks very very much

Might want to edit out the "Please Upload" part before you get spammed with the rule on that. QUICKLY!
Skin

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG