The online racing simulator
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :It is! In the meantime, I wouldn't post any S2 licensed content while under a demo account, unless you want to be looked down upon and possibly banned.

I understand I deleted them and posted new ones and I dont do it again in future
-
(-Ville-Matti-) DELETED by -Ville-Matti-
Here is my personal skin with my own name on it
Attached images
XRG_SED-A.Å.jpg
Quote from -Ville-Matti- :I just made my first real skin.[...]

Wow, thats really sexy Very good work in my Opinion

--------------------------------------

I made a new XRG Skin today for all these "Monster Engerydrink" fans. I hope you like my "WONSTER" skin It's just a little funny tribute to all of those many users who uses a Monster skin

pic1:http://imageshack.us/a/img197/ ... ewers2201304202004136.jpg
pic2:http://imageshack.us/a/img805/ ... ewers2201304202004235.jpg
skin:http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/728/xrgwonster.jpg
Quote from elusive :heres the skin tell me whats your thoughts

finely good skin. good job bro
Keiichi Tsuchiya - Hachi Roku (AE86)
Keiichi's AE86 skin for XRT
Attached images
KeiAE8601.jpg
KeiAE8602.jpg
XRT_KeiTRD86.jpg
Trd n2 xrr
The TRD N2 XRR based on the N2 AE86 driven by Keiichi Tsuchiya.
Attached images
TRDN2XR01.jpg
TRDN2XR02.jpg
XRR_TRDN2R.jpg
That looks fairly nice. Well done
On the basis of two Interceptors from MadMax

done in:
XRR - 2008
XRG - 2013
Attached images
interceptors.jpg
XRG_INTERCEPT0R.jpg
XRR_INTERCEPTOR.jpg
Anl xrg
Used to do a bit of painting but haven't for quite some time so thought I'd see if I remembered how. Just something quick and simple but IMO it's not too bad. Some nice skins here to, good job all.
Attached images
ANL_XRG_2013.jpg
XRG_ANL.jpg
Great skin . But if you look closer there is a slight mismatch between the hood and the side . (the yellow lines)
Thanks for the kind words. I noticed the yellow lines as well, once I sobered up. :P Was pretty smashed when I painted it so I will have to fix it sometime.
I present you a birth out of boredom that – very un-German – totally lacks seriousness. I'm struggling to find a name for it, so I call it what it is: the Lada XR GT Hybrid Targa (slightly rusty, but tuned, polished, weight reduced, and GREEN, of course!), a true Frankenstein of the automobile world. Having played around a bit with LFS Tweak recently I discovered that I'm in need for a matching skin for the 7.0 litre monster engine I created before.

These are already too many words - here's the skin, just in case that somebody finds himself in the same dilemma ...

Attached images
XRG_smoverat.jpg
xrg_rat1.jpg
xrg_rat2.jpg
So, Frankenstein's Monster (It didn't have a name either) of Cars basically? I like it.
xrg
yo check out my xrg skin its been customized
Attached images
XRG_Scoob.jpg
What? Headlights?
-
(LFSMasterMan) DELETED by LFSMasterMan : .
Tokyo Drift Swift
You're claiming to be the author? It's pretty obvious, besides the low resolution, that you've copied soemone elses work into a 2048 file/bodykit .
Someone else has done this kind of skin? These are pictures on the sides of the car that was taken in real life, its done by cuting out the backgrounds of the car etc, its not done by painting, it has a s15 body which means its scaled to fit the xrt, thats why it may look like its stolen/done from another job.

here
http://i276.photobucket.com/al ... DUIJOSA/cardat_052004.jpg
guess i gotta credit Azines.com

guess i was lazy this time, but next time i'll do it all by my own
You just need to credit the author on the skin file
Ah, makes sense now. Many have done this kind and usually it's from rfactor or even like an fxo or whatever. Its just a simply copy - paste job, and nothing you'd have to put a copyright on, you know

Quality-wise it probably would have been better if you had left out the clearances, or erased parts of them.
I see, i didnt know that. But thanks for the understanding.

And i agree with you, quality wise, i shouldnt have done this skin at all
was hard to find the logos and im not really good with making own graphics etc, so thats why i did a sloppy job. :worried:

But ill make it up and do it all my own
Quote from smove :I present you a birth out of boredom that – very un-German – totally lacks seriousness. I'm struggling to find a name for it, so I call it what it is: the Lada XR GT Hybrid Targa (slightly rusty, but tuned, polished, weight reduced, and GREEN, of course!), a true Frankenstein of the automobile world. Having played around a bit with LFS Tweak recently I discovered that I'm in need for a matching skin for the 7.0 litre monster engine I created before.

These are already too many words - here's the skin, just in case that somebody finds himself in the same dilemma ...

Make one for the XRT, take those daft black dots off the back and i'll use it.
My Skinn
XRG_09Tuning09

Looks too playboy
Skin
XRG_Tuna''38

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/User/Desktop/XRG_Tuna''38.jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG