The online racing simulator
XR Skins (All)
(7623 posts, started , go to first unread)
cool skin tady, i like that its simple and clean, and great job with the r33 headlights
Been just hanging on this all day, keep making mistakes. Methinks I are finished

I kinda took this request and improvised where I felt like

Any way here goes.

XRR_NFS_FD (<-- FD is formula drift just btw)

Skinfile:

Hope it's not too bad. In-game screenshot is baad 'cause I forgot about the lightmeh
Attached images
xrr_nfsteamscion_side.png
xrr_nfsteamscion_full.png
xrr_nfsteamscion_front.png
XRR_NFS_FD.jpg
NFS_xrr_full_ingame.jpg
Looks decent!
Quote from turbonurbo :cool skin tady, i like that its simple and clean, and great job with the r33 headlights

the R33 lights are public and can be found on LFSDrit.net
Quote from jrd.racer :Been just hanging on this all day, keep making mistakes. Methinks I are finished

I kinda took this request and improvised where I felt like

Hope it's not too bad. In-game screenshot is baad 'cause I forgot about the lightmeh

skin looks god but you made some mistake on front and back. The lines are cutted when they go to the sideview. Or should it be like this? If yes i dindn´t say anything.
You mean the small misalignments on the bumper? If so yes I see them now, and no it shouldn't be like that. Thanks for the comment

I'm just about to begin making another skin (well later in the day; 2am now) so I'll probably quickly fix it.
hehe no problem mate. only saw it.But anyway nice skin.
Some new stuff for my team: Skinkit by Subw4ay/TaDy, changes by me. I still suck at skinning though.

Practice/Show Car:

My car with stickerbomb fenders :P

My sig:
skylinekid they are very nice skins,they look pretty cool well done
Still.. Somewhat new to skinning. Need to fix the logo on the hood. Comments?
Attached images
lfs_00000235.jpg
lfs_00000236.jpg
YES! DON´T USE SUCH BIG IMAGES!

why you don´t make it like the most ? A Pic with 800*600px or something like this and then links to the other pics? Is a pitty to load every time evry pic on this site...
Quote from kiste :YES! DON´T USE SUCH BIG IMAGES!

why you don´t make it like the most ? A Pic with 800*600px or something like this and then links to the other pics? Is a pitty to load every time evry pic on this site...

Thanks for flaming me instead of giving advice, or opinions about my skin, but sure, just flip out on me, instead of telling me nicely. After all, I am new to skinning and I dont come here often.
Skylinekid,

advice: make your own graphics.
I took them off the skinkit Subw4y made for me, for DMonkey, but ok
that has nothing to do with new in skinning. It is normal that i put not 2-3 such big images in one post with img tags...

But to our skins i can not rally tell you if it is good. the screenies are lowres and the camangle a bitz pitty to talk about it. but seems like only putting decals on it. OIr did you paint byself?
Quote from kiste :that has nothing to do with new in skinning. It is normal that i put not 2-3 such big images in one post with img tags...

But to our skins i can not rally tell you if it is good. the screenies are lowres and the camangle a bitz pitty to talk about it. but seems like only putting decals on it. OIr did you paint byself?

I added the stickerbomb, paintsplats, streaks behind DM logo, and the R32 headlights.
Hi all, i made (finaly) skin on XRT based on car from "eX-Driver the movie" anime.

Based on:
Lisa Sakakino
Lancia Stratos HF

I hope you all will like it (anime fans especialy).
Attached images
XRT_eX-D.jpg
been a while since ive made a skin. this one took a while to get the reference shots. Thanks a ton to OkaChan for a few of the decals and to TaDy for the hoodscoop and lines. most time consuming was having to hand make the ORC logo for the roof because of the colors and the side zipper teeth.

dl:
http://i91.photobucket.com/alb ... lver_0/XRT_torangevo9.jpg
looks really great awesome work man!
New public skin from 45Spec

Low res version has already been uploaded to LFSW. Have fun.
Attached images
XRT_45_pmissile.jpg
its really blank but still nice work dude. I likte it!
I love those scratches. Rawwrrr, makes me angry. Good!
That's great, more skins like that!

XR Skins (All)
(7623 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG