The online racing simulator
just another skin by me PERSONAL
Just spend more time creating one better skin than two uninteresting...

same posting, just edit your previous, not posting 3x one skin...

and last thing, post also preview pictures please.

Thanks and nice editing times
MyOwnMade. Use if you want. Have FUN.

Sorry i didint put some previous of this skin.
Attached images
XRG_MyOwnMade.jpg
MyOwnMade2. Have FUN.
Attached images
XRT_05-DriftV-1.jpg
2838150763_e8dd51bdaa.jpg
Quote from kakatriibumees :MyOwnMade. Use if you want. Have FUN.

Sorry i didint put some previous of this skin.

Is it just me or this skin looks a lot like this one:

Quote from drag pro :hi THIS IS MY PERSONAL SKIN

I am wondering: are drag pro and kakatriibumees the same person?

EDIT: Same registration date is suspicious enough.
Quote from kakatriibumees :MyOwnMade2. Have FUN.

Excuse me but that skin were made when i was still in demo. Dont steal please. Atleast first skin was made waaaay back. I saw the 2nd one a bit later.
cool skin and good job
The skin looks good, but without that render it wouldn't look as good. And nice render, btw.
Delete this.
Quote from tfk :* XRT V-Leds / IntecRacing *

Preview:

* Download 4096/2048 *

What the hell? I downloaded the archive, unpacked it to the desktop and copied the skin to CMX viewer. Now my system doesn't let me delete that damn folder.
Quote from Lynce :.. Atention to detail,...

well, that's not true on the cyber evo replica. The sun-logo is massively stretched. Which is really weird because other decals seem to be correct.
-
(Bardok) DELETED by Bardok
Quote from FireMike15 :
XRT Ryan Cooper

PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD

Nice RX7 headlights + foglights

besides, if you named it as ryan cooper's 240sx, you could also do it properly, such as having real logos.

sorry friend, thats a real fail.
Quote from nikopdr :besides, if you named it as ryan cooper's 240sx, you could also do it properly, such as having real logos.

sorry friend, thats a real fail.

What?
If its a fail or not, I like it, I didn't matter your opinion nikopdr. I just only have done the colours. The Real Decals of it, I dunno where to get them. Anywhere I can search them but I don't like any Lowres stickers of it...
Anyway, thanks for your comment friend.
What I don't really get is why there's a Starion look alike car with an RX-7 styled front and a 240SX badge on the back.
Quote from FireMike15 :If its a fail or not, I like it, I didn't matter your opinion nikopdr. I just only have done the colours. The Real Decals of it, I dunno where to get them. Anywhere I can search them but I don't like any Lowres stickers of it...
Anyway, thanks for your comment friend.

It is somehow possible to import the design from NFS ProStreet itself, but sadly, I do not know how

My recommendation would be doing matte paint in prostreet, and then trace the logos from there. That is though, if you have ProStreet.
Of course it is I'll make it soon.
XRR Martini lancia replica as requested here uploaded to lfsworld feel free to use

Attached images
mrtlanciapre.jpg
XRR_LanciaMartini.jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG