The online racing simulator
Thanks man, and you threw in a s13 too!?!?
Your the best man!!
no problem

That S13 contains scratches and dirt etc. but it can be switched of as a single layer in PhotoShop Document
I'm down with the scratches. Great work. You got any new projects?
Quote from c.mitchell :I'm down with the scratches. Great work. You got any new projects?

Projects? No, at least im not sure about them, only thing im currently working on is my own online LFS Content database
-
(ShawtyTris) DELETED by franky500 : Illegal Vob Mod
-
(ShawtyTris) DELETED by SamH : VOB mod/related
why did you blur out the license plate
Very cool Skin gatebil. Nice.
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
One of my two first skins =)
Actually, it's two of my four or five skins XD

Here
Attached images
XRT_ProKit.jpg
XRR_ProKit.jpg
Quote from andRo. :I made a private XRG skin for myself.

XRG (private)

Very nice design. I really like it.
Hey!
Dont hav to upload the skin , thx anyway !
Hey! This is my third skin n i used Gimb . Hope someone would upload it Thx already , BLACKJACK from Lislon Drift Team.
Attached images
XRG_HalfBlack.JPG
Sorry , Didnt mean to spam
My Precious XRT Skin

Rear View

Roof, Hood, Bumper View

Actually it was done by my friend but seems I got his confirmation to upload this skin and all I left is to public it have fun!
Attached images
XRT_bonse E.jpg
Quote from nixax :Hey! This is my third skin n i used Gimb . Hope someone would upload it Thx already , BLACKJACK from Lislon Drift Team.

there is a edit post button, and you can also delete your posts..so please do that

but that skin is pretty nice, not sure how it would look on the car, but the design looks pretty good
my first car
i saw a few other nascar ones but none of kasey kahne ive done some editing to have one now i would like it to be on the fourm so people online could see it
Attached images
XRG_bud_kahnne9.JPG
Quote from bahambug :i saw a few other nascar ones but none of kasey kahne ive done some editing to have one now i would like it to be on the fourm so people online could see it

Just one thing please, do not use MS Paint anymore for the skins

People visiting this forum will see it, not players racing online, you know?
lol my bad
Quote from Raito :Just one thing please, do not use MS Paint anymore for the skins

People visiting this forum will see it, not players racing online, you know?

ok no problem i just though it would be a good edition to see and i felt kinda left out when all my friends had there drivers and that was all i had at the time i wish i still had photoshop cs how would i be able to make it to be seen online? XD trying to skip a author of reading to find out
Quote from bahambug :ok no problem i just though it would be a good edition to see and i felt kinda left out when all my friends had there drivers and that was all i had at the time i wish i still had photoshop cs how would i be able to make it to be seen online? XD trying to skip a author of reading to find out

Why not try gimp its more than adequate for making skins and also free.

As for making skin viewable online you need to be a licensed user to upload them to lfsworld.
Quote from bahambug :ok no problem i just though it would be a good edition to see and i felt kinda left out when all my friends had there drivers and that was all i had at the time i wish i still had photoshop cs how would i be able to make it to be seen online? XD trying to skip a author of reading to find out

Go download Paint.NET, it's like photoshop, but free, and IMO actually a little easier to use.
Quote from pacerace :Go download Paint.NET, it's like photoshop, but free, and IMO actually a little easier to use.

i editied it a hair through paint.net will it change emblem now just testing if not its doubled on the same page XD and would you do me the honors please you can take credit for it if you want i would just like to play with it online
Attached images
XRG_bud_kahnne9.JPG
:(
i guess there is no nice people left in this world....

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG