The online racing simulator
now i understand why so many people love midnight club no the ps3.....you dont need a licence to show your skins....rediculous just like how expensive the licence is games are cheaper than that btw
Quote from bahambug :now i understand why so many people love midnight club no the ps3.....you dont need a licence to show your skins....rediculous just like how expensive the licence is games are cheaper than that btw

$37 USD is too expensive? people pay over four to five times that for a decent wheel.

oh, and brand new PS3 games cost $60 USD (at walmart), so i'm not sure where you're getting your games from, unless you're buying from the bargain bin.
Cyber Evo replica. The skin is public! BTW, Sun logo and Unlimited Works logo made by me. First real logos that I've done because I couldn't find them anywhere in high-res.

Real reference:
Click here #1
Click here #2
Click here #3

Press for high-res:

Raw screen shots:
Preview 1
Preview 2
Preview 3

Download (Includes 1024x1024 and 2048x2048 resolution skins.)

Already uploaded to lfsworld.net
Nice Job andRo, looks great on the XRR.
Raito, andRo, C40Z and Schuppor = The kings in this thread.

Astonishing works. Atention to detail, perfect balance of the colours and impressive presentation.
Quote from Lynce :Raito, andRo, C40Z and Schuppor = The kings in this thread.

Astonishing works. Atention to detail, perfect balance of the colours and impressive presentation.

Thanks, you forget about one :P Lynce
XRG Monster Energy/Formula Drift skin. Not in any way, shape or form related to Vaughn Gittin Jr.'s Mustang.
Attached images
XRG_Monster Energy.jpg
Quote from McGherkin :XRG Monster Energy/Formula Drift skin. Not in any way, shape or form related to Vaughn Gittin Jr.'s Mustang.

Post also preview and if you're using photoshop then try MasterSkinnerz defaults next time

.... but a nice one
Oops, Sorry! Forgot the preview... Shame we're so sensitive about 56K's here

And OK on the Masterskinners
Attached images
Drift.jpg
XRG Viewer.jpg
What 56K?

Nice ... and for the advance try to set your graphic details on max when making screenshoots, they look much better then
Deadmau5
I'm no good at skinning really, but got fed up of not having an XRR skin
Attached images
XRRdeadmau5.jpg
XRRdeadmau52.jpg
how do we know its you

and how did you get banned? pm me
Quote from logitekg25 :how do we know its you

and how did you get banned? pm me

i got banned for posting pictures with mods in them.

gets lifted on the 2nd of august.

cant wait LOL!
Reported.
Quote from zeugnimod :Reported.

If there's a small chance to shut that guy up posting screenshots of private skins in this thread... I'm in.
Quote from zeugnimod :Reported.

what for? dont you belive me?

Quote from 5tag :If there's a small chance to shut that guy up posting screenshots of private skins in this thread... I'm in.

and, theres links for the download underneath each screenshot.

im not sure whats gone on around here while i have been banned, but i can honestly tell you im am not a cracker or whatever theyre called.

no big loss if i get banned, really. ive got my tinky winky account to come back with. all it is here is a flaming banana fest and no civil communication around here besides if your a respected member of the forums.

anyway, after my account which gets unbanned on the 2nd of august 2010 at 00:00 i wont be using this again.

Quote from logitekg25 :how do we know its you

you want proof? here ya go then:

more proof? in the tinky winky user box, the display picture is the first skin i attempted after i got s2, on approximately mid june.
If tinky_winky is also known as Goose, then yes, he is telling the truth. Those are his skins, those are public skins and he is S2 licensed. He also had posted them on lfsdrift: Click Here!

So there shouldn't be a problem, I think.
Quote from Mr. Bulletproof :what for? dont you belive me?

Nono, I do believe you and that's why I reported you for circumventing a forum ban.
Quote from zeugnimod :Nono, I do believe you and that's why I reported you for circumventing a forum ban.

yup, whatever.

i didnt remember this account existing until a few months ago, after i signed up with my s2 account. idc if you can get me banned.

and thankyou andro.
woow
nice nice
hi THIS IS MY PERSONAL SKIN
Attached images
XRG_PERSONAL.jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG