The online racing simulator
wow its nice, will it go public?
Very nice likezomg :P I show some pictures of my bodykit i made soon too and maybe it will go public.
Quote from BastianB :wow its nice, will it go public?

Yah , thx for the comments guys!.
I will release it in a little
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Yah , thx for the comments guys!.
I will release it in a little

thank you
like the second one
Quote from mickyc30 :like the second one

Thanks! (if you are talking about my two shadow kits)
i sure am
i get my computer back tonight with a brand spaking Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT so ill grab them both then, can you post a PNG or PSD? so it can be an overlay?
Quote from mickyc30 :i get my computer back tonight with a brand spaking Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT so ill grab them both then, can you post a PNG or PSD? so it can be an overlay?

Just put it as multiply and it will go over top.. (will only show the shadowparts)
I will make a PSD one later, gotta get ready for the dance :P
New skin!
This is my first skin where I've been using Pen tool quite alot, so dont blame me for making it look utterly rubbish :P
I'm too tired to make a preview, since I just finished it, but here is the skin file 1024x1024

Please tell me what I could improve on future skins
Attached images
XRT_PrS.jpg
Quote from Math1js :New skin!
This is my first skin where I've been using Pen tool quite alot, so dont blame me for making it look utterly rubbish :P
I'm too tired to make a preview, since I just finished it, but here is the skin file 1024x1024

Please tell me what I could improve on future skins

Make it in 2048x2048 other than that.. pretty nice
woah! very nice man!! 10/10 :P
I made it in 2048, but can't upload it in 2048 to lfsworld right ?
Quote from Math1js :I made it in 2048, but can't upload it in 2048 to lfsworld right ?

That is correct.

1024x1024 only
K, so my thoughts were good !
It's public skin btw, so feel free to use if you like.
Quote from Math1js :I made it in 2048, but can't upload it in 2048 to lfsworld right ?

but you can post 2048*2048 on the forums for people to put into their skins folders
Quote from Math1js :New skin!...
...utterly rubbish :P

Uh? No. It's a very nice skin! With a very complicated paintjob also
Good work!

And... my last skin, enjoy!
Attached images
GetragPrev.jpg
XRT_GETRAG.jpg
Did you make that bubble design yourself? Would be nice to have that kind of design on top of a CF hood :P

-edit-

Just saw i posted the wrong skin, this skin has a bug (carbon fiber hood aint correct on the upper side) Just fixed that, also got the 2048x2048 version. Oh, and if anyone want I can make it with some S15 lights on.

1024x1024:

2048x2048:
Attached images
XRT_PrS1024.jpg
XRT_PrS2048.jpg
Ok so i was bored today and decided to make an XRT with a lot of Carbon Fiber parts.. this is how it turned out..

i'd like to have some comments but i don't want to hear that "that's too much CF and it ruins the car!"

Cos that's exactly why i wanted to make such a skin and some people might like it.

....should've made it with the super CF.... i like it more.. :P

anyway. previews and the skin file as 2048x2048
Attached images
gotcfscreen1.jpg
gotcfscreen2.jpg
XRT_carbonbc.jpg
Its empty :P, and its too much CF and it ruins the car !
sorry, had too :P
It's empty as i kinda thought about releasing it just as a layer... with the CF parts. if someone wants it

So yea that's not meant to be anything else than a "demo car"
I wonder if someone wants it, but if so, you could release it as a layer yeah. Or you could make a real skin of it and fill it up with some graphics !
dont use IMG tags with big pictures please

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG