The online racing simulator
C40Z Thats very nice work may i like the exhaust texture alot mite try making mine like that

Chapz
wow caoz nice job!
Quote from Victor :Post skins here for the: XR GT, XR GT Turbo, & XR GTR

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:

Quote from Sponge :You may call me a spammer (as i'm gonna post this everywhere) but f'ing read them for a change!

@Porsche_Dude
great work! enough sponsors for you?
lol Teaz-R. I don't know how you do it, but you manage to make the best skins
Quote from Palex :Al, this is for the XR skins
here's my Falken Discount Tires drift skins:

hey i really like this skin how can download it ? plz reaply bak
My first public skin for LFS. Based on the Driftworks S15, allthough not 100% accurate. As I find it rather silly to try to make the XR look like a S15, I haven't used headlamps textures or stuff like that. It's a XR with Driftworks design, not a replica...

Feel free to use, but please don't mess it up or repost as your own. Thanks
Attached images
Driftworks_preview.jpg
XRT_Driftworks.jpg
One more skin. A non public team skin promoting Drift GP. Available in red and off-white...
Attached images
DriftGP_White.jpg
DriftGP_Red.jpg
Quote from fsr :One more skin. A non public team skin promoting Drift GP. Available in red and off-white...

Very nice skin... respect!
this is my private skin
Attached images
Untitled-1.png
Hi. I made another skin tonight. This is a fictional D1 drift car, but I made it to look as though it could actually exist irl. My goal was to make a design with lots of colors and logos, yet balanced and pretty. I also wanted it to be very typical japanese drift car, almost bordering on cliché...

I've been staring at it all night, so I can no longer tell if I've achieved my goal or not. I guess I'll leave it for you guys to judge...

Still havent decided if I want to release it or not, so for now I'll just post a screenie
Attached images
XRT_FSR_Drift_Preview.jpg
Quote from fsr :Hi. I made another skin tonight. This is a fictional D1 drift car, but I made it to look as though it could actually exist irl. My goal was to make a design with lots of colors and logos, yet balanced and pretty. I also wanted it to be very typical japanese drift car, almost bordering on cliché...

I've been staring at it all night, so I can no longer tell if I've achieved my goal or not. I guess I'll leave it for you guys to judge...

Still havent decided if I want to release it or not, so for now I'll just post a screenie

nice skin,pls relase
Quote from bmwe30m3 :nice skin,pls relase

Thanks

I'll think about it, but I'll probably keep it for myself until I get tired of it and make a new one. Might take a couple of hours

Attached is a screenshot of the skin in action
Attached images
screenshot_driftskin01.jpg
ye its relly gd plz release it
Quote from fsr :One more skin. A non public team skin promoting Drift GP. Available in red and off-white...

Those are just magick man, plz relase.
XR GTR Aqua Velva skin. Someone requested it and that was accepted, so I decided to make one for myself, rather than over-rule the guy doing the request. What do you think?

Please don't use this skin online.
Attached images
XRRAquaVelva#91.jpg
XRR_AquaVelva91.jpg
One more...
Attached images
fsr.jpg
Quote from emo.slut :
i have s2 but dont know how 2 register with it?

Simply log in to the LFS World with your S2 user name and web password. Then go to My Skins and upload your skin there being mindful of the file size and resolution restrictions.

You can log on to this forum using the same information (LFS user name and web pass).
Sweet skin.

Care to make a version with all the bumps and scrapes too?

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG