The online racing simulator
"Insanity has replaced reason in the modification of this vehice"

:uglyhamme Bonsaaaaiiii! XD
Quote from emo.slut :just made this. 1st skin try. not sure if i like it. but
just thought id share. =X

dont know how to upload it to lfsworld.com tho?
i have s2 but dont know how 2 register with it?

sorry for take this post up, but i really really like it. i hope you can sent the skin.

tnx if you do
My private drift skin. Nothing special, but I like it. Maybe someone maked a equal skin, but I don't know. Bodykit author is credited.

Pictures:

In action:

Comments please!
Attached images
kamikaze1.PNG
kamikaze2.PNG
kamikaze3.PNG
kamikaze4.PNG
Quote from Agniz :

Comments please!

i like it , id like to add some decals ( not to man drift or races ones but just to show what my car uses )
Quote from GTR_Yuni :Idolm@ster XR GTR. First public set of skins for the XR GTR by me. Uses the theme of the game "The Idolm@ster".

My skins really are that crappy?
caoz and fsr neede to go to www.lfs-torque.net and make skin's their, that site will give them bigger rep. awesome skin's guys
sorry to break up the drift skin feista but I jsut finished an XRT Jägermeister BMW!
Its Public and its on LFSWorld!
NO MODIFICATIONS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
Attached images
j1.jpg
j2.jpg
XRT_BMWjagamister.jpg
Very nice caoz! 10/10

I love your renders :P
Any updates on your street graffiti skin?
Quote from C40Z :@Dizzlez: good idea i will yoin it in the next few days

and another simple drift skin, hope ya guys like it Tilt

this is my favourite one out of all the skins you made so far!!

yellow without carbon hood

pwnage brah! Thumbs up

fsr is up on lfs-torque he posted up all his skin's 2 as public, he amazed everyone, c'mon caoz its your time to shine now also ^_^
caoz, i LOVE your skins! thats my style keep up the good work bro! did i hear anything about Graffiti??
I just finished this, my and my buddys team skin, Suinula Racing, two versions, orange and white:

preview

This is my first "serious" skin, with few earliers I wasn't effording so much really.

And you know, Ectype Rox.
My new private Rising Sun skin! It looks empty but it will be updated time to time

Oh almost forgot! Thanks to Chris CUmmins for bodykit
Attached images
K_3.jpg
K_2.jpg
K_1.jpg
Quote from Btoryo :My new private Rising Sun skin! It looks empty but it will be updated time to time

looks great! BTW are all of your skins private?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :looks great! BTW are all of your skins private?

Ehh no not really, I have public ones, but I don't really show them here. I've got a few skins abused and stolen so I stopped uploading them in LFSW
can someone send me the default XRT skin? mine seems to have gone missing
Quote from flymike91 :can someone send me the default XRT skin? mine seems to have gone missing

here you go
Attached images
XRT_DEFAULT.jpg
how many drift skins do we need? my post was completly ignored
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :how many drift skins do we need? my post was completly ignored

Your skin would have looked better without the front end thing. Kinda ruins the skin, I think it will look better without it.
eh..hate to ask again, but that was the 512X512, i was looking for the 1024X1024...
nevermind i looked deep in the forum archives and it was there. thanks anyway
lol this is what I needed it for. This the first skin I've spent more than two seconds on. Its for those who (like me) love rally racing. So here it is the Dakar rally skin.
Oh yeah and tell me what you think
I also added the one that took me two seconds cuz im proud and a noob.
Attached images
XRT_EUROMILHOES.jpg
XRT_dazzlecamo.jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG