The online racing simulator
Quote from feat :Probably one of the best ''Lowbudget'' skins i've ever seen.
Nice work up there mate.

Who??
You dont get it, just dont ..
I said it to Tahstig.
Quote from Mirtsu :Hmm... ive Seen worse than that its pretty ok ..i think

Quote from feat :Probably one of the best ''Lowbudget'' skins i've ever seen.
Nice work up there mate.

thanks. I might give some other cars the same treatment or with a little more detail when I have time.
i like and maybe will use it
Attached images
Yell.png
XRT_YellxR.jpg
silvia render.jpg
XRT_s13 stock.jpg
Thats pretty tight.
Quote from LFSn00b :Opel one is pretty neat but the Silvia one is REALLY simple. Just a carbon hood, silvia logo and lights. I could do that in 30 seconds

HOw i can putt the Lights like that?? Can someone tell me please
Quote from LFSn00b :Opel one is pretty neat but the Silvia one is REALLY simple. Just a carbon hood, silvia logo and lights. I could do that in 30 seconds

Where do you get negative-mind pills? Looking at your latest posts, it looks like they are damn good over there!
Agree'd, and i'm not sure why you call it ''Opel one'' .. doesn't makes sence at all.
Quote from LFSn00b :Sorry, had opened a tab with opel manta pictures in it and i automatically called it Opel

The reason why i pick on some skins is that they are really simple. The Silvia one is just pasted on CF, silvia logo and silvia lights and a recolor. Its that simple.

does it matter if its simple! NO

not all skins should be filled with stickers and shit

this skin is simple but good
Adaption of Kaliber RS500 I did originally for RB4, also some old Castrol livery I found whilst surfing.
Attached images
XRTKaliber.jpg
XRT_Kaliber.jpg
XRT_Kaliber1024.jpg
XRTSCA.jpg
XRT_SCA.jpg
XRT_SCA1024.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :No, the skin is REALLY simple because everyone could do it.

Also when did i say they must be filled with stickers? never. So stop making conclusions of something i have not said.

And yes it does matter. Most simple skins look good but if they are too simple they often look like only 1 logo with CF hood and paste on lights.

you are strange
for the simple skins, i think they look good when they contain these 2 things, not many stickers, quality
Quote from batteryy :for the simple skins, i think they look good when they contain these 2 things, not many stickers, quality

i agree
My private skin (my first skin...)

Attached images
DriftFreak.jpg
DriftFreak2.jpg
Quote from Bean0 :Adaption of Kaliber RS500 I did originally for RB4, also some old Castrol livery I found whilst surfing.

Good work as always bean0
my new private skin
Attached images
whitdori 1.JPG
looks like you only used a couple of brushes
New skin for teh team. credits to timmik for drawing the vinyls.
I present this public skin, my first public work! Peugeot 405 GR in marine blue.
Attached images
XRG_405GR_T_Miranda.jpg
-
My DAEKIMPORTEN Drift skin for XRT (Tomouse) DELETED by Tomouse
my profesional skin not exactly
Attached images
XRG_stygg.jpg
-
(drift marius) DELETED by the_angry_angel
-
(drift marius) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Public Skin release.

RedBull Pontiac Solstice GXP

Click on image for higher resolution

Skin download links:
Hi Resolution (2048x2048): http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1569/xrgrbshiresec6.jpg
Lo Resolution (1024x1024): http://farm4.static.flickr.com ... 38149387_eefc31db81_o.jpg
////Dont forget to rename it to: XRG_RedBullGXPr\\\\

RS*R Scion TC

Click on image for higher resolution

Skin download links:
Hi Resolution (2048x2048): http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7517/xrgstchireswv2.jpg
Lo Resolution (1024x1024): http://farm4.static.flickr.com ... 38150763_e35c69b998_o.jpg
////Dont forget to rename it to: XRG_RSRScionTCr\\\\

P/s: You can edit the skin as you wish but, do give some credits to me if you happens to edit the skin and start sharing with other people.
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by the_angry_angel
-
(baSh0r) DELETED by the_angry_angel
-
(N I K I) DELETED by N I K I
Xrr Corvette Z06
XRR CORVETTE Z06 by my girlfriend

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG