The online racing simulator
Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
#26 - mr_x
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :is this mr x from hr ??

you mean Halfords Racing? ummm... look at my sig/below my avatar, then you'll see where I'm from
Quote from mr_x :you mean Halfords Racing? ummm... look at my sig/below my avatar, then you'll see where I'm from

ohh ok we have a MR X too
Quote from tristancliffe :There's a couple of people in this thread I'd either say have an ASBO or are chavs, judging by the look of them.

A hell of a thing to say.
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
Quote from Batterypark :A hell of a thing to say.

He is a hell of character , he should not judge a book by its cover (in this case a person of course)! Someone will say about his appearance soon
Quote from Vain :Your attempt to flatter me is in vain!

Vain

He wants to replace his broom with you
Since everyone else is at it, and I don't want to be left out.

My horrifically tired and fugly chops, as of a few minutes ago. Attempting to smile.
#31 - CSU1
I often, and openly, judge books/people by their cover, and it's a totally natural thing to do. But I am always prepared to let a person (or a book) win me over after that initial look.

I doubt anyone can say anything about how I look that will offend me, embarrass me, or upset me that I haven't heard before...

Yes, I'm hoping Vain will come over and allow me to balance him on the bridge of my nose. He'll like it too
Quote from CSU1 :
Uncanny resemblance!!!

Just pulling your leg Kev

LMAO

Edit: @Tristan, no one should judge a person by first, second or third views. No one should be judged by another person
me feeding the birdies in Italy (2-3 years ago)

ahhh! Time flies by!

p.s: Yes I'm small.
Attached images
gebruiker_3765.jpg
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
Every day every person judges, perhaps subconsiously, every person they meet.

You might judge someone you meet for the first time as a chav because of the way they look or speak.
You might judge someone as unwell because of the bags under their eyes that weren't there yesterday.
You might judge someone as happy because of the bounce in their steps.

Everyone judges, and it's impossible to avoid it. You might not admit to it, or even realise you are doing it, but you do. Very basic psychology....
Hey, thought i would join in, ( NO im not a NED/Chav, and i dont have any ASBO's )
All my mates say i look like a NED/Chav but i dont think soo,But Do i look like one?
Attached images
18149248a2866123336b623386998ml.jpg
ya pure mental ned, ye :P
lol im not a ned well i look like one but trust me, i dont act like one!
How are you a ned then? eh!?! weres your picture LoL only joking!
Quote from CSU1 :
Uncanny resemblance!!!

Wow - a comparison I've never had before.

When I was a kid I always got this. I've had this minger, the urchins on my mum's estate used to give me this one, my girlfriend tells people I look like David Tennant when I clearly don't at all, and I've had half a dozen others that made no sense to me. This geezer from Travis actually does look a bit like me, so I fully intend to take him out, hide his corpse in a drainage ditch somewhere, learn to do a Scottish accent and move into his house.
LOL! we dont look that dorky as I thought!
we're kinda look like normal people
here's me
(one month ago)
Attached images
1.jpg
ok, i'll jump in.
Attached images
blaa.jpg
I don't want to be the first fat kid. So someone else post first!
lol poor old flippy
Quote from sgt.flippy :I don't want to be the first fat kid. So someone else post first!

We wont take the piss, we are all a loving close worldwide family
Quote from sgt.flippy :I don't want to be the first fat kid. So someone else post first!

LOL!

Ill post a pic of me and my missus sometime this week, was gonna go to hers today to take some on her webcam, but as i got half-way there, i remembered that she said to me earlier today that she wont be in cause she's going to her nan's
#48 - JTbo
Quote from Becky Rose :told you I was blonde...

come on Becky dont be shy!!!!!

this is me 2 years ago

this is me after procedure medic

this is me (Christian dior model) lol
Me Bad picture of me in mid sentance but meh.
Attached images
me.jpg

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG