The online racing simulator
Woha, you look like one of these bad guys we see in movies. Put on the right cloths and you could be a mafia.
No offence tho
Quote from The Very End :Woha, you look like one of these bad guys we see in movies. Put on the right cloths and you could be a mafia.
No offence tho

Don't worry even if you do offend him, he'll just tell his pal Vinny who can break a thumb clean off before you even know it.
Quote from xaotik :Don't worry even if you do offend him, he'll just tell his pal Vinny who can break a thumb clean off before you even know it.

This is the biggest mistake im going to make in the next few weeks i see this going horribly wrong (Dont post my face onto shops which sells Tshirts im allready there :razz

These were both a few months ago got shorter hair now
stupid webcam ftw?
Attached images
bleh.JPG
blurryme.jpg
This is me with one of my girls...

[Dan]

lol! quality
Quote from hrtburnout :En jij zit in je pyjama om 14:41?

Ach ja, als je haar maar goed zit

ja wrm niet alsk tot 14.00u slaap?!
nu ik werk slaap ik langer
Attached images
gimp.jpg
Quote from Hankstar :...

...so. Explain to us what the situation is there please? Is that you holding the gun in the gimps mouth? , or U is teh gimp with a gun in mouth?????

Some pretty funky shit anyway:feathers:
I won't explain the situation, but that's definitely me in the mask. It was a 21st birthday present and I wore it proudly, many times on stage with the band - the zip mouth is surprisingly easy to sing through.
you should wear it at the airport some time
Well... I guess it had to happen (even though pretty much everyone in the universe knows what I look like; I'm not very careful with my images)
Attached images
DSC00067.JPG
Quote from Shotglass :you should wear it at the airport some time

I would, but it makes my co-pilot uncomfortable for some reason. I wear this instead:
Attached images
mdhank01.jpg
My ugly mug.
Attached images
waynestupid3.jpg
Beard.
Didn't found better pic atm. Must be about 1.5 years old.
Attached images
49295711.jpg
Quote from Gekkibi :Didn't found better pic atm. Must be about 1.5 years old.

I am sure the question on everyone's mind is... which one is you?
Quote from Tweaker :I am sure the question on everyone's mind is... which one is you?

Darn! I always forget to mention the most important details: I am that guy.
#573 - STF
Quote from Gekkibi :Darn! I always forget to mention the most important details: I am that guy.

:ices_rofl "that guy" who took the picture ?
Quote from STF ::ices_rofl "that guy" who took the picture ?

No, that guy in yellow overalls.
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :You sexy beast you! :P

New pic time, everyone shout "yaaay!"

Im on the left

Turn that frown upside down...

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG