The online racing simulator
Quote from mcintyrej :O RLY?

I don't look like them at all When I have time, I'll take a better pic
Update!

Warning : I took this pick after I had cycled downhill for minutes, so my hair's all messed up
Attached images
IMG_0304 - resized.jpg
where's your helmet?
Nowhere. I didn't go very fast, because I didn't have a helmet .
Quote :

I'm renting an office building outside the city and made it my house. Here's a better pic:

thats a nice place.
Quote from Blackout :Having candy and lemonade for your mates for the whole weekend: 30€
Digital camera: 129€
Getting in the same picture with your doll collection: PRICELESS

Hehe, its my Mum's collection, honest

EDIT: Look what Niall got up to with my sister's dog...
Attached images
Moo-Week-005.jpg
err lol, he must have been having a bit of fun...
PS3 pad!!
Quote from The Very End :Cool speaker system

Thanks! I really need that because it seems my music is being played on national radio! ^^

Yet, I need better speakers.. I need monitor speakers with a neutral sound to be able to make better mixes/masters.
Quote from dizzlez :thats a nice place.

i know its so cool all he needs is some nice 24" monitor and hes set!
Harjun ffs, stop talking like money is nothing -_-
Quote from The General Lee :I am 6'4, built like a boxer...With a beer belly...

I've never tried lifted a mini, but I should give it a go some time.

These pics show off my size more...

The first pic, I'm sat on S14 Drift's PC with mine in the middle and Danny is sat on his PC.

The second picture, Me and S14 Drift are waiting for the bus. I'm on the left again if you couldn't tell...

You've got 3 steering wheels!!!

Can I have 1?
Attached images
Feature.jpg
Sprint.jpg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Harjun ffs, stop talking like money is nothing -_-

I agree.

Harjun, some people here work for their money. Some people can't just afford to spend a lot of money on a 24" monitor. Once you grow up (a bit) you'll see that money doesn't grow on a tree, you've got to work for it.

:geezer:

[/Grandpa mode]
Quote from z3r0c00l :to be honest, I think you pretty much covered it with the first 4 words .

I didn't think of it that way..

Quote from J@tko :You've got 3 steering wheels!!!

Can I have 1?

The one on the left is mine, the middle one belongs to Niall [The General Lee], The right one to Danny [Leifde]
My wheel is the best! It feels bigger than S14 Dafts and Leifdeeieieie's...The same could be said for something else, but thats best left there...

My shifter was also really good. But all of a sudden, it got really silent (Whoooo) and Reverse stopped working...

Strange, Jamies used to do that but, Oh wow! It stopped!
Quote from The General Lee :My wheel is the best! It feels bigger than S14 Dafts and Leifdeeieieie's...The same could be said for something else, but thats best left there...

My shifter was also really good. But all of a sudden, it got really silent (Whoooo) and Reverse stopped working...

Strange, Jamies used to do that but, Oh wow! It stopped!

Are you taking the piss out of a certain someone's G25 who's happened to have broken who's then got replaced which then came back with a silent shifter and then gone on MSN to danny and had a certain reaction quite similiar to whooo........Giggety
I am...Jamies Reverse broke AGAIN! But becasue I always miss a gear when using a clutch, I normally play night and I always race in the FOX...I swapped my loud shifter with reverse working with Jamies silent but broken reverse shifter.

Its just an e-mail away...
Quote from The General Lee :I am...Jamies Reverse broke AGAIN! But becasue I always miss a gear when using a clutch, I normally play night and I always race in the FOX...I swapped my loud shifter with reverse working with Jamies silent but broken reverse shifter.

Its just an e-mail away...

Ah thats ok then. Its just that when i got my broken one replaced, it has came with a silent shifter, and i told danny and went "whoooo".

Carry on, nothing to see here.....
Omg yay, thanks

And yea, my "new improved silent G25" shifter reverse broke.. AGAIN... so we swapped.

<3
haha i silply love the moo guys when i se them in CTRA races they always make me laugh

Like danny?
Yeah
Danny i love you i was in the server that day i could'nt help it
made me laugh
Lol

Thats a good thing.. I think xD

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG