The online racing simulator
Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
Quote from jayhawk :Taken last summer. Nothing has changed, except I am alot paler from winter.

Cheesy grin
If I remember, I was saying through my teeth "for ***** sake, honey..." to my wife.
"yayyy g25!"
Attached images
black-suit.jpg
Heh, i am sure quite a few people saw some of my pics in my avatars, but here are some i dug out quickly, last one is the most normal looking that I could find
Attached images
me_crazy1.jpg
me_phones6.jpg
me_normal.jpg
-
(The Moose) DELETED by The Moose
Ok, the whole MADMAN thing in your name is just a joke as you are soooo normal. I joke

Quote from jamesrowe :Im 6"5 so nerrr

Damn you!
Here's me last summer, squinting in the sun...
Attached images
KodakPicture 1333.jpg
Well, here you go. I like to smiiile
Attached images
P1210037litennn.jpg
Trust, I smile alot (well, not now, cause I hate where I am) but it's just when I get in front of a camera. I'm not camera shy, just dont like being on the pretty end, I don't belong there.
My turn, my turn, my!!! Well the pictures are not up to date but I look similar. :P

#1 Gangstaaaa, few years ago when me and my cousins were recording a movie.

#2 Arent I beautifull?

#3 and #4 Bleehhh Florida bleehhhh, 4 hours on a boat with sea illness bleehehh.
Attached images
118-1831_IMG.JPG
118-1835_IMG.JPG
Florida # 1 019.jpg
Florida # 1 020.jpg
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :
#2 Arent I beautifull?

Do you really want 50 year old men say you are? (Not that I think you are....)
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :My turn, my turn, my!!! Well the pictures are not up to date but I look similar. :P

I hope you look older than that now. Someone who looks that young has no business beating me in a race.
Well I look a little bit older now, those pics were taken when I was about 10-11 (now Im 14) But I grew a long hair and to be honest like 6 people confused me with a girl already. For example, I went to a shoe store, my mom looks at some shoes and a guy asks "They are for her?" Another one was when I went to my friend on a motorcycle in Poland, and her grandma said "She came on a motorcycle?!" Or I went to a take a allergy test some time ago and a guy kept on saying "She." And finally (the most funny one) happened this Sunday when I went to my cousins house to watch a movie, I was lying on the bed and my aunt (she didnt see me for long time) came up and asked my cousins "So whos girl is this?" We started laughing as we thought she was only joking. 5 minutes later she came back and she asked me "Whats your name?"
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Well I look a little bit older now, those pics were taken when I was about 10-11 (now Im 14) But I grew a long hair and to be honest like 6 people confused me with a girl already. For example, I went to a shoe store, my mom looks at some shoes and a guy asks "They are for her?" Another one was when I went to my friend on a motorcycle in Poland, and her grandma said "She came on a motorcycle?!" Or I went to a take a allergy test some time ago and a guy kept on saying "She." And finally (the most funny one) happened this Sunday when I went to my cousins house to watch a movie, I was lying on the bed and my aunt (she didnt see me for long time) came up and asked my cousins "So whos girl is this?" We started laughing as we thought she was only joking. 5 minutes later she came back and she asked me "Whats your name?"

Il never take you seriously in a league race again! Woman driver (j/k )
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Tinyk is a "she"

EDIT: Btw, nice picture
#93 - th84
Ahhh what the hell.
Attached images
noob-56631.jpg
Taken a few weeks ago during a shoot for the band, just as a tiny black object flew past the camera ...
Attached images
hank_eyes.jpg
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Wow, the 2nd and 3rd pic look the same, but the 1st picture looks really different, you said in the 2nd picture, "this is me after procedure medic" what happened mate? (i fyou dont mind me asking )

His the 2nd and 3rd
We must all make sacrifices some day or another. So I shall post a few pictures of my ugly self. I hate to smile so don't even comment These pics are recent, And for those who are wondering, yes, I have hippie hair...
~Bryan~

PS, I get alot of comments about me looking older then I am, im 14. Comments...
Quote from th84 :Ahhh what the hell.

Hmm, Tommy, you cut your hair!

Would you believe I don't have one picture of me? I have plenty of the kids, but none of me. If I could find the cable to the camera, I'd post one. I can't seem to get the dang 9-1 media reader to read my xD camera disc.

EDIT: No th84, don't even say it. I know you're thinking it. I'm not posting that.
#98 - th84
OK, I must admit.. that wasnt me

Good idea Mea.... I mean Mike, post that one.

Here is me and my little one at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta last year. (also posted in the "what makes you happy" thread.)
Attached images
l_34c1382e4b4b7471db2694282d772661.jpg
#99 - th84
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Well I look a little bit older now, those pics were taken when I was about 10-11 (now Im 14) But I grew a long hair and to be honest like 6 people confused me with a girl already. For example, I went to a shoe store, my mom looks at some shoes and a guy asks "They are for her?" Another one was when I went to my friend on a motorcycle in Poland, and her grandma said "She came on a motorcycle?!" Or I went to a take a allergy test some time ago and a guy kept on saying "She." And finally (the most funny one) happened this Sunday when I went to my cousins house to watch a movie, I was lying on the bed and my aunt (she didnt see me for long time) came up and asked my cousins "So whos girl is this?" We started laughing as we thought she was only joking. 5 minutes later she came back and she asked me "Whats your name?"

ROFL!!! The pic of you in the dress doesnt help much either. :P
Attached images
118-1835_IMG.JPG
  1. Me and my evil twin (my coach) training for an LFS league back in 2005.
    He hit me in the head after I failed to beat my PB. I decided to leave him and go to San Francisco.
  2. I volunteered for for a medical cannabis program. It was such good stuff that I decided to forge receipts and get away with 20kgs of weed.
  3. I was wanted for stealing the goods and was arrested at Dade County.
Attached images
gogettem.jpg
914256103_l.jpg
mugshot.jpg

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG