The online racing simulator
Have you not realised that no one cares? your annoying and have a bad sense of humour. Now go back to your tiny boat and shhhhhh.
Quote from rich uk :Have you not realised that no one cares? your annoying and have a bad sense of humour. Now go back to your tiny boat and shhhhhh.

Ok i'll go back to my tiny boat that is in Italy, that is why i use the boat we have here in holland which is bigger.

Have a good day.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Snip

Here's me in my dungeon playing LFS 24/7 with my 6 accounts and being anti-social AMB, as you know I haven't seen daylight in 13 days since I'm a nerd as you can see on the wall I have various certificates from college hmkhmk.

Feel the flame baby, love it.
Attached images
PIT.jpg
backome.jpg
Now i know it. You look like a guido!
Guido = Lower-Middle class and overtly macho attitude, maybe the first bit definitely not the second I stay in my basement playing LFS all day..... oh wait I don't play it

And yes I had to wiki 'guido'
Quote from Bose321 :You don't got central heating in your home?

I do, But I just make it really cold since I like the cold.

And what are you talking about hyntty.. ?
Quote from AMB :Here's me in my dungeon playing LFS 24/7 with my 6 accounts and being anti-social AMB, as you know I haven't seen daylight in 13 days since I'm a nerd as you can see on the wall I have various certificates from college hmkhmk..

I love your curtains/drapes (?), they're just awesome.
Quote from Bose321 :I love your curtains/drapes (?), they're just awesome.

Not my house, but thanks.
Quote from G!NhO :She is actually a girl, Inouva on the other hand is not.

Are you sure? i`m not a girl?, Just for the matter i used pic of my ex-bf insted of me...?

Quote from G!NhO :Not really, i had much better looking girls on my boat.

That good looking girl is your hand right?
Attached images
021521.jpg
Blow up dolls are a possiblity.. Even then, If he is cloning women for blown up dolls.. That's disturbing, You can never imagine me on your dingy.
Quote from G!NhO :Not really, i had much better looking girls on my boat.

Quote from G!NhO :Ok i'll go back to my tiny boat that is in Italy, that is why i use the boat we have here in holland which is bigger.

Have a good day.

Substitute boat for penis for lolz.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :

Looks like you were reading through this thread when you took that pic.

"I am disappoint." :grumpy:
Quote from TehPaws3D :[SIZE=1]Ugly, Don't lie. [/COLOR]

Would any of us lie? You're decent looking. Kinda remind me of my Ex-GF. (I'll leave it there, for lack of getting into far too much detail about.. intimate encounters)
Quote from TehPaws3D :Blow up dolls are a possiblity.. Even then, If he is cloning women for blown up dolls.. That's disturbing, You can never imagine me on your dingy.

I wasn't talking about you though. (L)

Was aimed at Inouva.
Quote from G!NhO :

Was aimed at Inouva.

is it me or there is a sparkle between you two?
Quote from -NightFly- :is it me or there is a sparkle between you two?

Next thing will be a thread where ginho is asking if he has AIDS from her...
Quote from Bose321 :Next thing will be a thread where ginho is asking if he has AIDS from her...

From who?
From you.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG